Jobs Wanted - Help Needed Hire a Rennlist person or help a Rennlist employer

Technician positions open -

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 04:28 PM
Denise993
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Technician positions open -

I'm at partner at Chapman Auto Werks in Sterling, VA (close to Dulles Airport). The shop is in it's 6th year and is getting busier and busier. We have the space and the clients to be able to add an experienced Porsche tech as well as a junior tech and/or shop assistant.

We provide competitive compensation, holiday and vacation pay, a temperature-controlled work environment and lots of other perks.

Check out our website at chapmanautowerks.com. If interested in coming to see the shop, please private message me.

Denise
Old 04-25-2018, 03:30 PM
Denise993
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Giving a bump to my listing from last year. I'm at partner at Chapman Auto Werks in Sterling, VA (close to Dulles Airport). The shop is in it's 7th year and is getting busier and busier. We have the space and the clients to be able to add an experienced Porsche tech as well as a junior tech and/or shop assistant.

We provide competitive compensation, holiday and vacation pay, a temperature-controlled work environment and lots of other perks.
Check out our website at chapmanautowerks.com. If interested in coming to see the shop, please email me at chapmanautowerks@gmail.com

Denise

Quick Reply: Technician positions open -