Jobs Wanted - Help Needed Hire a Rennlist person or help a Rennlist employer

Porsche Enthusiast just want to work with other Porsche Enthusiasts

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 12:59 AM
doridori
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Porsche Enthusiast just want to work with other Porsche Enthusiasts

I am a Porsche Owner and Enthusiast myself and I am a business owner.

I just want to work with other Porsche Enthusiasts and get myself involved with the Porsche industry and business more.

I am a top school MBA graduate with computer science background. Therefore, I have a strong business sense, internet business and marketing knowledge.

Here is a short version of my bio:

Goal-oriented and high performance top school M.B.A. entrepreneurial professional with well-rounded experience and skills in Internet product development, strategic planning, project management, and Internet technology. Additional experience in developing work plans, team leadership, performing analysis and developing recommendations on strategic issues. Language: English, and Chinese.

Highlights:

• Strong Internet domain knowledge
• Familiarity with Internet Marketing and Product Development
• Ability to develop corporate strategy to improve competitiveness and enhance operational efficiency and business model.
• Experience in leading business and product evaluation to assess market opportunity, go-to-market strategy and competitive landscape for a new business venture
• Ability to take initiative and adapt to a fast-paced, time-constrained and constantly changing environment.

Please feel free to contact me if you have anything interesting that would like me to get involved.

Best Regards,

Scott

Quick Reply: Porsche Enthusiast just want to work with other Porsche Enthusiasts