Jobs Wanted - Help Needed Hire a Rennlist person or help a Rennlist employer

Looking for job anywhere!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 01:00 AM
wtfpenguin
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for job anywhere!

I'm currently waiting tables and was suppose to be going to sac state this semester when at the last minute my application was denied.

I've went to SSU for 2 years, and decided I wanted to be an engineer, so I transferred to the local junior college. After taking chemistry I decided that this wasn't something I wanted to do.

I got into web design and affiliate marketing and made some decent money there, but ultimately I didn't like the products/service that I was offering, nor did google, so many of my ads where removed

I need something new, I need a change! It's an uncomfortable feeling when I drive up to work in a 996 911 and the guests that are waiting outside for a table see me.

Plus I would like a more challenging job in any field really. Willing to travel as I'm on a month to month lease. But if anyone knows of anything in the Sacramento area that could work too!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:54 PM
pewter82
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Even if you dislike the job, you might want to think before you jump next time, its slim pickin's out there.
Sounds like you have alot on the ball, something good will turn up. And enjoy the 911, who cares what people think.

Good Luck !
Old 08-17-2011, 04:01 PM
MotorWerks
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck with the search!

Quick Reply: Looking for job anywhere!