Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 08:34 PM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 143 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Market Outreach Position in Chicago

Hi

I work part-time with our CA-based company. We have recently began operations in IL, and are looking to fill a Market Outreach Associate position in Chicago. Look at www.rsgrp.com for more info, but the general description is:

Resource Solutions Group is seeking candidates for our Chicago office to assist in implementing several residential and commercial energy efficiency programs. The selected candidate will independently provide targeted customer and trade ally outreach, market research, organization, administrative, data management, reporting, and customer communication to help programs achieve goals and produce quality deliverables.

If interested, or if you know someone interested, please refer them to me, and I can provide a more detailed job description. Also, the referral bonus will help pay for tires.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you provide me with the detailed posting, previous work requirements and educational requirements? I have someone who might fit the bill and holds a US passport so is permited to work in the US.

Cheers.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:33 PM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 143 Likes on 91 Posts

Please note the May 2010 date of this post. The position has long been filled. And I've since left the company, so don't know if anything else is available

Quick Reply: Market Outreach Position in Chicago