Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerospace Industry: Bids & Proposal Manager

from our HR office:
Date: October 19, 2009

Position: Bid & Proposal Manager

Salary: Wage to be determined by qualifications

Qualifications:
 5 years experience in Aerospace Industry.
 Bachelor Degree in Engineering*
 Knowledge and understanding of the Aerospace Market.
 Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
 Good technical writing and computer skills.

*Ten or more years relative Aerospace experience may be considered as qualifier in lieu of degree.

Responsibilities:
 Prepare meeting notes, action items and chair the weekly bid and proposal meeting.
 Attend and participate in weekly business development meeting.
 Assign and prioritize new quotes and coordinate effort to be expended on each.
 Coordinate bid/no-bid decisions on incoming opportunities with management team.
 Review and assure all bids and proposals are completed accurately, on a timely basis and per company procedures.
 Manage big and proposal database. Ensure data is current and accurate.
 Manage all aspects of direct reports including performance reviews, training, staffing, supervision, etc.
 Provide monthly report inputs including goal status and discussion of major opportunities and forecasts.
 Perform estimating tasks as required based on workload of direct reports, to meet customer deadlines.

Interested and qualified Employees should submit an application by October 30, 2009.
Our Company is Applied Aerospace Structures Corp, and we're located in Stockton, CA. for a taste of what we do, please check out the company website: http://www.aascworld.com .

Now, if you're Interested, please PM me and I'll email you the application file. We have a referral program here, so if you are hired through me, I get $1500 after the 60 day probationary period, and another $1500 after 1 year. So you might extend the job offer to your friends, I'll split 50/50 the referral. Just send me a PM if interested.

-Dan

Quick Reply: Aerospace Industry: Bids & Proposal Manager