All-new DSC Sport Air Lift System!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 01:23 PM
DSC Sport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts
Default All-new DSC Sport Air Lift System!

DSC Sport is proud to announce that we have finished development on our all-new Air Lift Systems for compatibility with Tractive DDA struts! The Air Lift System is available in two packages:

1) Airlift Option - For vehicles with factory-optioned front lift systems. Adapts existing Tractive DDA front struts for compatibility with factory air lift system.

2) Standalone Air Lift System - For all vehicles fittted with Tractive front struts. Adapts existing Tractive DDA front struts for compatibility with the all-new DSC Sport air lift system.

PM for specialty introductory pricing. The system is priced so that a set of Tractive coilovers, DSC Sport controller, AND the Standalone Air Lift System will cost less than retrofitting a factory front axle lift kit from the dealer.

We will be following up with pictures and more information after the PRI Trade Show.

Attending PRI?
Visit us and learn more about the Air Lift System at booth #2610!

Last edited by DSC Sport; 12-02-2016 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:34 PM
d00d
Rennlist Member

Received 275 Likes on 180 Posts

Is this available for the rear too?
I want to go off roading, or at least be able to get to my beach house.
;)
Old 12-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Staff@WORLD
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 215 Likes on 129 Posts

This is awesome.
- Akrapovic - BMC - TechArt - H&R - By Design - AMS - CSF - Kline - NGK - TiLugs - HRE - M Engineering - ID Injectors -
FULL SERVICE INSTALLATION FACILITY - STATE OF THE ART WIND TUNNEL DYNO - ECU TUNING
WORLD-MOTORSPORTS.COM
Old 12-02-2016, 03:52 PM
DSC Sport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by d00d
Is this available for the rear too?
I want to go off roading, or at least be able to get to my beach house.
Ha! Not at this time. This is just designed for curb/driveway clearance and loading onto a trailer, etc.

Originally Posted by Staff@WORLD
This is awesome.
It's exciting stuff! It's also active (this is DSC after all), so that when you reach a certain mph it will lower the car back down (buttons and ***** are too oldschool )
Old 12-02-2016, 03:55 PM
okie981
Rennlist Member

Received 605 Likes on 414 Posts

Cool
Old 12-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Jamie@dundonmotorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 354 Likes on 197 Posts

already have mine coming for my 997.1 RS
jamie@dundonmotorsports.com

www.dundonmotorsports.com
Facebook.com/dundonmotorsports
Instagram @dundon_motorsports
Old 12-02-2016, 04:56 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,314 Likes on 799 Posts

Originally Posted by DSC Sport
DSC Sport is proud to announce that we have finished development on our all-new Air Lift Systems for compatibility with Tractive DDA struts! The Air Lift System is available in two packages:

1) Airlift Option - For vehicles with factory-optioned front lift systems. Adapts existing Tractive DDA front struts for compatibility with factory air lift system.

2) Standalone Air Lift System - For all vehicles fittted with Tractive front struts. Adapts existing Tractive DDA front struts for compatibility with the all-new DSC Sport air lift system.

PM for specialty introductory pricing. The system is priced so that a set of Tractive coilovers, DSC Sport controller, AND the Standalone Air Lift System will cost less than retrofitting a factory front axle lift kit from the dealer.

We will be following up with pictures and more information after the PRI Trade Show.

Attending PRI?
Visit us and learn more about the Air Lift System at booth #2610!

No flame, but the GT4 doesn't have an OEM system. Pricing will therefore be out of this world + installation.

Disclaimer:
I called for pricing. OUCH!
Old 12-02-2016, 05:49 PM
DSC Sport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ExMB
No flame, but the GT4 doesn't have an OEM system. Pricing will therefore be out of this world + installation.

Disclaimer:
I called for pricing. OUCH!
I think there may have been some confusion as to what it was you thought we are offering (largely my fault; see below). This Air Lift System is an option for use WITH Tractive DDA coilover kits.

Air Lift Option - this is for cars with existing OEM lift kits. It is my fault for using default text in the GT4 forum and forgetting that the factory does not offer an OEM lift kit for the GT4, so this option is irrelevant to GT4 owners. However, for example, converting Tractive DDA coilovers to be compatible with OEM lift kit (many GT3s are fitted with the kit) is $195 (introductory price subject to change).

Standalone Air Lift System This is for vehicles without the OEM lift kit and is an option for those who are interested in - or who have - Tractive DDA coilovers. Introductory price is $2,695 which, from what I've seen, is extremely competitive with other similar lift systems on the market.

Now this is where things really get interesting... we have a customer who has a 997 GT3 with a factory lift kit whose pump is going bad. To simply replace his factory pump, he's looking in the ballpark of $10k (parts only, not labor). For this, he can buy our lift kit AND a set of Tractive coilovers for about or less the cost.

If you do not have - or have no intention of installing - Tractive DDA coilovers, there are other companies that provide front axle lift kits.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:16 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,314 Likes on 799 Posts

Originally Posted by DSC Sport
I think there may have been some confusion as to what it was you thought we are offering (largely my fault; see below). This Air Lift System is an option for use WITH Tractive DDA coilover kits.

Air Lift Option - this is for cars with existing OEM lift kits. It is my fault for using default text in the GT4 forum and forgetting that the factory does not offer an OEM lift kit for the GT4, so this option is irrelevant to GT4 owners. However, for example, converting Tractive DDA coilovers to be compatible with OEM lift kit (many GT3s are fitted with the kit) is $195 (introductory price subject to change).

Standalone Air Lift System This is for vehicles without the OEM lift kit and is an option for those who are interested in - or who have - Tractive DDA coilovers. Introductory price is $2,695 which, from what I've seen, is extremely competitive with other similar lift systems on the market.

Now this is where things really get interesting... we have a customer who has a 997 GT3 with a factory lift kit whose pump is going bad. To simply replace his factory pump, he's looking in the ballpark of $10k (parts only, not labor). For this, he can buy our lift kit AND a set of Tractive coilovers for about or less the cost.

If you do not have - or have no intention of installing - Tractive DDA coilovers, there are other companies that provide front axle lift kits.
Since this requires the Tractive DDA coilovers (per your design) for the GT4 you should specify the cost of those as well in addition to your system.

Last edited by ExMB; 12-03-2016 at 12:34 AM.

Quick Reply: All-new DSC Sport Air Lift System!