Sponsored by: APR

GT4 Review

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 02:36 AM
shaytun
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DeerHunter
If you click on the link in my post, there's a page that describes rollout. No, it's not the same as a rolling start (such as 5-60). Their times are usually faster because of how they calculate with rollout. For a fast car, it can drop 0-60 by two or three-tenths. It doesn't really matter, in the grand scheme of things, as long as you're comparing times published by the same magazine. If you try to compare results between C&D and R&T or, worse, C&D and Porsche, then the head shaking will commence.
got it! Thanks.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:33 AM
DuckieRS
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No need for a new thread. More from Autocar:
http://www.autocar.co.uk/blogs/teste...ly-rather-good
Old 02-17-2016, 06:36 PM
GT4VR
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DuckieRS
No need for a new thread. More from Autocar:
http://www.autocar.co.uk/blogs/teste...ly-rather-good
Thanks. Nice conclusion:

On Saturday morning, I still believed that the GTS was all the Cayman you could ever really need. Just two days later and I am utterly convinced it's not, and that the GT4 is probably the best car in the world. Saint Augustine is quoted as saying: "He that is jealous is not in love", but I am sorry, I beg to differ. If you are one of the lucky ones to have a GT4 on order, or better still, in your garage right now, yes, I admit it: I am jealous of you. But that's only because I am totally in love with your car.

Quick Reply: GT4 Review