Notices

Input on Car Rental - Amalfi Coast

Old 02-22-2017, 10:51 AM
GTorTT
Burning Brakes

Received 131 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Input on Car Rental - Amalfi Coast

My wife and I will be in Positano, Italy for a family wedding in September. Not sure when I'll get back to the Amalfi coast, so to check off a "bucket list" item, I wanted to rent a nice high-end car for a few days (Porsche or even something Italian like an "F" car).

Anyone have experience with this? Any recommendations? I know it will be expensive, but may not have this opportunity again soon.

Will be driving from Naples down to the coast. Was thinking of taking a short side trip to Pagani to visit the factory/museum. Anyone done that?

Thanks (Ciao),

GTorTT
Old 03-23-2017, 09:02 AM
Andrea Gargiulo
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GTorTT
My wife and I will be in Positano, Italy for a family wedding in September. Not sure when I'll get back to the Amalfi coast, so to check off a "bucket list" item, I wanted to rent a nice high-end car for a few days (Porsche or even something Italian like an "F" car).

Anyone have experience with this? Any recommendations? I know it will be expensive, but may not have this opportunity again soon.

Will be driving from Naples down to the coast. Was thinking of taking a short side trip to Pagani to visit the factory/museum. Anyone done that?

Thanks (Ciao),

GTorTT

Hi,

i'm Andrea Gargiulo. Have a Luxury Car Rental Company in Florence.
write me in my email for info: andrea@tuscanyvipservice.com
Old 04-13-2017, 09:28 PM
littlebird
4th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It might be hard to find an expensive car to rent down the south. Most car rental companies do not deliver due to possible theft. Depending on how many days, where you stay, etc.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Input on Car Rental - Amalfi Coast