Notices

Finally went on a Sunday drive in my 924

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 06:13 PM
dubdub
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally went on a Sunday drive in my 924

Hey guys so I've only made a few posts here fixing up little things with this recently acquired 924, but I took it out on my first Sunday drive and the attention this car gets is crazy. This is my first old/classic car, and its bone stock and not very fast but people were waving to me everywhere I went like I was the president or something lol. And it draws eyes everywhere its parked. I have an 04 Pontiac GTO and that doesn't get anywhere near the attention that this car gets. Well not the good attention, it has gotten attention from a lot of cops...Hopefuly they let me slide in the 924

Anyway just writing this out out of excitement cause although its not the fastest car I ever driven it is up there with the most fun I've had while driving. At times it feels weightless and the weight transfer is bananas, I don't even miss power steering. I foresee tons of fun in the future with this car, glad I picked it up and glad that there is a popular forum for these old cars.

Here's a few pics

Old 01-22-2017, 10:22 PM
Mikebte
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet car, good to see you having fun. I remember driving around in a 944 in my youth, what a wonderful car.
Love how clean our car looks, makes me want another 924/944.

Quick Reply: Finally went on a Sunday drive in my 924