Notices

custom body kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 08:37 PM
bmwpimp
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default custom body kits

Hey Bmwpimp, has anyone purchased a body kit from build a better body Motorsports kit, also known as porschegt3tek-llc. For anyone who thinking about buying a kit from this company I can assure you you will most definitely be disappointed. I purchased a complete body kit from them and I haven't found a body shop that it's even willing to touch such crappie material. Not only does their kits not me Porsche specifications, but service is horrendous. It's been over 3 months that I've been waiting for a rear bumper that I had originally refused to accept but have been requesting for its return only because I pay for it and still to this day have not seen my bumper know my money and I can assure you you can call this company a hundred times and they never get back to you or comply with whatever rules the guidelines of online service. Just checking to see if any other Porsche owners have had and dealt with the same experience. This company has no business selling Porsche body kits. It is nothing compared to the ruf body kits they claim to sell. I think they need to stick to Mazda's and other cars in that category. "Anyway looking for other unsatisfied customers and there opinions!"

Quick Reply: custom body kits