Notices

Braman Motors - outstanding customer service!

Old 06-29-2015, 04:50 PM
873/1960
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Braman Motors - outstanding customer service!

Someone here recommended Braman Motors to me for parts, and they just went way above and beyond for me so I wanted to share my experience.

This winter I bought some Porsche winter mats from them (yes, I drive my car in the snow). After about 10 days of light use the driver's side mat started to fray. No boots, high heels, or other unusual shoe was ever worn in them). I took them out, and eventually got around to contacting Braman about the issue. They told me that it was covered by the Porsche warranty, but that it would have to be approved by Porsche first (and that if it wasn't then I would be responsible for all the shipping). This seemed fair and I sent them back.

Today they called me and said that Porsche had declined to cover it, claiming they were damaged by a foreign object (I guess I'm supposed to drive without putting my feet on the mats?) I figured that was it, and I was out $70. To my great surprise, they followed up by saying that they were going to cover the replacement themselves.

I was really impressed by this and wanted to thank them publicly.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:59 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

You are one of the few. In 2006 I walked in to order a new 911 cab s. Sales folks ignored me...maybe cause I had shorts and flip flops on...who knows. Finally walked over to a dude and said I need help and he says wait a minute. 5 minutes later I walked out and drove to champion. Ordered a brand new pts cab s loaded with options and paid cash. Champion was a pleasure to deal with and kept me informed the whole 6 months I waited.

Braman has a rep down here of being arrogant and not service oriented.

You were one of the lucky few I guess.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Braman Motors - outstanding customer service!