Notices

Misha designs

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 09:57 PM
darryllimeg
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Misha designs

Hi there. Does anyone know what has happened to Misha designs? I've been trying to contact then for months with little response. I've waited 3 months for my ducktail spoiler and got 2 responses in the 3months through email from them. I've been trying to reach them for the last month with no reply. Still waiting.

Any advice or contacts to Misha would be appreciated.

D
Old 12-03-2013, 02:55 AM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts

Did you make payment? If so, how (e.g. Paypal, credit card, etc)?

I think Paypal has a limit of 45 days after payment to open a case. Credit cards are probably around 90 days, although I did have success with one case that I opened for my wife 9 months after purchase. I had to escalate that quite high to get a ruling on the case, and was lucky on the outcome.

Nowadays, I pay almost everything that I order remote with Paypal. If I don't have it in 30 days, I open a case. If you receive it after that, then the case can be closed. But if you wait too long you can lose your window of opportunity.

I hope you get a response from them. My advice would be to file a case ASAP with whatever payment institution you used.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:46 AM
rmahawaii
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I understand your concern...I have been waiting for their parts for months with no reply and no one answering my calls!!! This company is highly irresponsible!!!
Old 05-28-2015, 02:43 PM
Serg924
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 10 Posts

Does anybody know the situation with this company? I made an order of GT2 decklid for my 996tt and there is no any answers for last 2 weeks. Office phone doesn't answer....

Quick Reply: Misha designs