Notices

All Porsche drivers or whoever...Laser Jammer Tests coming up in the Seattle area.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 10:51 PM
P-Car944
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Porsche drivers or whoever...Laser Jammer Tests coming up in the Seattle area.

I am inviting all of you in the area of the Seattle region who have a laser jammer or just interested in seeing what different laser jammers and how they handle the different police laser guns our laser jammer test group has to test with. If there is enough to show up there will be a brand new "Laser Pro Park" laser jammer raffled off for free. If you have any question feel free to call me on my cell 253-304-9121. It will be a great GTG and a fun experience and a great way to find out if all your laser jammers are working properly for the summer time.

Thanks
John w.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:15 AM
P-Car944
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am thinking next month would be a good time since the weather will be warmer and alot nicer for testing. I have a few people interested but the more the better. It will be a very funny and educational day. For example last year there was a guy that had a ZR3 laser jammer and he still had the factory clear tape on his jammer heads and I noticed that and it improved his protection. Go ahead and PM me so I can get a running list going.

Quick Reply: All Porsche drivers or whoever...Laser Jammer Tests coming up in the Seattle area.