Events A place to announce events of interest

Kansas City Region PCA - All German Car Show Sunday, Oct 2nd, 2016

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 12:40 PM
FRUNKenstein
Rennlist Member

Received 297 Likes on 171 Posts
Default Kansas City Region PCA - All German Car Show Sunday, Oct 2nd, 2016

This coming Sunday, October 2nd, is the All German Car Show here in KC, and the Kansas City Region PCA will be awarding trophies in 12 different classes. It is a Show & Shine, not a concours event, so the crowd will be voting for their favorites rather than having technical judging. Let me know if you have any questions. You do NOT need to be a PCA member to participate.

Here are the deets:

The annual KC All German Car Show will be held on Sunday, October 2nd, 2016 at the Hobby Lobby parking lot in Rosanna Square Shopping Ctr. at the corner of 119th St. and Metcalf Ave. This is a joint show hosted by the Mercedes Benz club and includes all German car clubs. The show will run from 9AM to 2PM. (The Chiefs play a Sunday night game at 730PM).
Again this year the BMW club will put all the clubs against each other to see which club has the most cars entered for the event. The trophy known as “The Traveling Pig” will be given out to the winning club. We lost that trophy last year to the BMW club by 2 cars. This year we need to take back the “PIG”!!! We have added a class for 928s, 991s and Caymans this year.
There will be 12 trophies this year in the following classes:
Rear Engine: 5 classes – 356 – 911/912 – 964/993 – 996 /997 – 991
Mid Engine: 3 classes – 914/986 – 987/981 – Cayman
Front Engine: 3 classes – 924/944 – 968/928 – Panamera/Cayenne/Macan
Plus a Best in Show

This is a “shine and show” competition with each Porsche entry receiving a ballot to vote in all classes. Trophies will be awarded on most votes in each class.
This year you will be able to pre-register your Porsche online prior to the show. We would like to get as many entries registered online as possible. This will help the car show run much smoother for everyone.
To be able to make out the entry card for your car we will need 4 items:
1.Your name
2. Year of your car
3. Exact model
4. Color of car (actual color name if know)
If you have any special notes for your car; add them also.
The entry fee is $20.00 and can be paid for through PayPal below or you can pay at the event
All clubs will start placing cars @ 8:30AM. Cars will be placed by class, so look for your class before parking your car. There will be club members there to direct you on where to park your car. Voting will start at 10AM, so get your Porsche there as early as you can.
We need to get as many cars in each class as possible especially models 914, Cayenne, Panamera and Macan.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:02 PM
G7805T
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Greetings. I live in mission hills, ks and the only Porsche we own currently is my wife's Macan S. Doubt I can make this event but good to know there's an active group like this organizing events around town. I hope to get more involved especially when I get back to owning a P-car with 2 doors!

Quick Reply: Kansas City Region PCA - All German Car Show Sunday, Oct 2nd, 2016