Notices
Events A place to announce events of interest

Private Track Day @ Willow Springs Early October?????? Who's down to join?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Sam Zamir
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Private Track Day @ Willow Springs Early October?????? Who's down to join?

Trying to get a group rate on a private track day at Willow Springs. I need about 20 cars total, and probably got 5 locked in. So if you're down, chime in. At 20, it'll be under $200 including a catered lunch, helmets, instructions, everything...

Who's with me? (I feel like I'm on Shark Tank)
Old 08-15-2016, 08:50 PM
to_riffic_day
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

Do a Buttonwillow and I'd be down.
Old 08-20-2016, 02:12 AM
Georound
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In at $200 for sure! Are you talking Big Willow or Streets? I'd like to do Streets if possible.
May want to post this to the GT3 forum as most of those guys like to go to the track.

Last edited by Georound; 08-20-2016 at 02:51 AM.
Old 08-22-2016, 01:01 PM
Sam Zamir
Advanced

I've had a lack luster response, so it won't be the date I intended. But let's keep the conversation going, and onc we got enough interest, we can pick a date.

Regarding the track choice, Big Willow is more fun for novices, cause it involves that straightway. But Streets give lots of learning opportunities. I can enjoy both.

Sam
Old 09-12-2016, 02:57 AM
roastbeef
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm interested in a private day with an open track. here is what i'm leery of- an open track with people who haven't tracked before. not sure what your plan is, but it may be ideal to lay it out if you're going to have an open track day, or maybe two run groups to accommodate newcomers.
i'll keep checking back.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:35 AM
Cowardly Stig
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be at Willow Springs on October 5th for a day of Drift School with Drift School USA. I would be tempted to delay my flight home a day, or show up a day early.

Is there any discussion of dates yet? If it happens on the 4th, 5th or 6th, I'd be very tempted to see if I could get out there.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Sam Zamir
Advanced

I think its safe to say this is dead in the water. They needed 60 day notice. Now, if you guys wanna +1 this enough times until we get a few people, I'll reopen the calendar and pick a day. But it'll have to be 60 days in advance.

Quick Reply: Private Track Day @ Willow Springs Early October?????? Who's down to join?