Events A place to announce events of interest

2015 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Nor Cal Treffen
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen

10 Years! I can't believe it has been 10 years since we all met at Heather Farm Park with 16 cars.

Sure to be our biggest year ever with over 160 cars last year with a great mix of VW's and Porsches. We don't give out trophies, we don't tell you where to park just a great mix of the rarest of the rare, daily drivers, hot rod's, outlaws in the only mixed marque show in Northern California. No baking hot asphalt at the Nor Cal Treffen parking is on the grass under the tree's in this beautiful 8 acre park in Concord. Free Noah's bagels and Starbucks coffee in the morning while supplies last. This year I adding another food vendor to keep the lines down to a minimum. One other big plus is we have never had a line to get in the park, drive right in and start enjoying the day.

Swapping is allowed as long as the parts are driven into the show in your air cooled VW or Porsche.

August 2nd, Sunday
Time- 8:00AM to 2:30PM
Price- $15.00 per car, spectators are free
Location- Dave Brubeck Park, 4202 Concord Blvd.
Attached Images     
Old 07-15-2015, 09:42 PM
JonnyIndy
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

this looks like an amazing event. I hope to make it out, although I'm not sure i'll be able to buy my dream air cooled 911 in the next 2 weeks...

i'll be the one in the audi

for now...

Quick Reply: 2015 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen