PCA still has some of it's Turn 12 Grandstand select seat allocation available for their Members, families and friends!
So far over 600 Members, their families and friends have purchased from this three day pass allocation!
PCA members should sign on to www.pca.com
. The link and password is at the top of the page after signing in to the members-only section. Our hold on the allocation will expire the first week of July or when the 3 day passes are all purchased so please hurry if you want them!
Also, Hill Country Region will be hosting the Hill Country PCA Corral
on Saturday November 17 from 4 to 10 PM (after F1 qualification runs) at the world famous Salt Lick BBQ Restaurant Pavilion in Driftwood, TX This event features:
- A sumptuous four meat and sides BBQ meal and dessert
- BBQ pit tour and BBQ tips from the Pitmaster
- USGP/F1/Porsche perspective by Vic Elford! www.vicelford.com/bio.html
- New and Vintage Porsches by Texas Porsche dealers
- Music by some top notch Texas bands and dancing!
- Relax on the beautiful grounds
- Merchandise Raffle
- Cash bar for alcoholic beverage purchases
- Plenty of free parking!
You don't need to attend the F1 event to come to the corral.
PCA members may purchase tickets to the event for their families and friends!
Sign up now before the event sells out at www.clubregistration.net
For more info on the above events please go to http://www.hcrpca.org/index.php/auto...rand-prix.html