Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Pick-up only in Leipzig available

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 10:22 PM
fq
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban

I'm doing ED Nov 7th at Leipzig.
I am picking up my tts on the 10th at Leipzig. Would love to meet/exchange notes if you are still going to be there.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:37 PM
icecanadian
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone else recently asked for European Delivery and have been successful being assigned a date in 2017? My dealer is saying Porsche circulated a memo saying that European Delivery is no longer guaranteed or may not be available. They are really backed up with all the Macan purchasers plus the closing off of the Zuffenhausen pick up location.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:33 PM
subshooter
Rennlist Member

Received 2,140 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally Posted by icecanadian
Anyone else recently asked for European Delivery and have been successful being assigned a date in 2017? My dealer is saying Porsche circulated a memo saying that European Delivery is no longer guaranteed or may not be available. They are really backed up with all the Macan purchasers plus the closing off of the Zuffenhausen pick up location.
I got penciled in for a date in July 2017. This is my second ED in four years so I went straight to PCNA to get the date secured. I haven't even engaged a dealer yet for the allocation or price yet.

They did say that they could not guarantee the date because it was more than 6 months out.
Old 12-20-2016, 06:54 PM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by icecanadian
2017 dates are available now for Leipzig up until a certain point. Some months are still too far out to officially book. Leipzig is pretty desirable/limited so take action sooner rather than later.

Zuffenhausen deliveries are closed until "Summer 2017" due to construction.

Quick Reply: Pick-up only in Leipzig available