Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Euro Delivery Report - April 2016 - 17 Macan S

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Need4S
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Need4S
We are still waiting for ours!
Took stateside delivery yesterday! Woohoo! Car was detailed and clean. They even left the Euro plates for us in the trunk. All of our uploaded music and memory settings were intact.

I connected the car to our CTEK charger/maintainer overnight, however, as I had no idea whether the battery had been run down or recharged. It took more than a few hours to top it up, even after driving the car home, so I'm glad I did this. You connect it via the jumping posts under the hood. Be sure to use the AGM battery setting. I read that unless they changed the default programming, you can't use a battery maintainer with the cigar lighter socket or other power sockets, as they time out. Fortunately, I don't think this car will need to be on a battery maintainer much if ever.
Old 07-03-2016, 05:53 PM
ehchan
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Need4S
Took stateside delivery yesterday! Woohoo! Car was detailed and clean. They even left the Euro plates for us in the trunk. All of our uploaded music and memory settings were intact.

I connected the car to our CTEK charger/maintainer overnight, however, as I had no idea whether the battery had been run down or recharged. It took more than a few hours to top it up, even after driving the car home, so I'm glad I did this. You connect it via the jumping posts under the hood. Be sure to use the AGM battery setting. I read that unless they changed the default programming, you can't use a battery maintainer with the cigar lighter socket or other power sockets, as they time out. Fortunately, I don't think this car will need to be on a battery maintainer much if ever.
Nice! I didn't think about the battery, but anyways, we haven't had any problems with it...

Quick Reply: Euro Delivery Report - April 2016 - 17 Macan S