Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Any thoughts on this?

Old 02-26-2017, 09:27 PM
mrapplegate
Track Day

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Any thoughts on this?

Found this tonight and wanted to know what others thought since the price for ED delivery used to be Free.
This was on the USA site.
Attached Images  
Old 02-26-2017, 10:35 PM
bkrantz
Rennlist Member

Received 951 Likes on 566 Posts

Curious--and discouraging. Wonder if these fees are on top of what they have been charging US dealers.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:44 PM
mrapplegate
Track Day

Talk about nickel-and-diming a buyer. I don't see the logic other than pure profit. I'd like to hear an official comment on it. I don't fault a company for making money but it leaves people with a bitter taste when they are plunking down >$150K on a car already.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:44 PM
Fred R. C4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 84 Likes on 29 Posts

I checked this AM on the 911 configuration and all three choices indicated $0 charge. What model were you configuring that gave you these delivery experience charges?
Old 02-27-2017, 12:58 PM
mrapplegate
Track Day

Originally Posted by Fred R. C4S
I checked this AM on the 911 configuration and all three choices indicated $0 charge. What model were you configuring that gave you these delivery experience charges?
It was the new Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid model. You're right I don't see it on the other models. I guess it is not too big of a deal then if the other models do not include the "up charge".

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any thoughts on this?