Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

PEC Atlanta delivery questions?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 01:49 PM
wkearney99
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 105 Posts
Default PEC Atlanta delivery questions?

Is there a separate section for questions regarding the PEC delivery in Atlanta? We're taking delivery of a Cayenne next month.

I'm wondering what options exist for keeping an 8 year old occupied effectively while we're out on the track. Their simulator experience lists a 5' height minimum. I haven't yet inquired if that's a strict limit or merely due to being below the ideal height to use the simulators effectively. We can always bring along a booster pillow...
Old 10-06-2016, 11:05 PM
chrisc
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by wkearney99
Is there a separate section for questions regarding the PEC delivery in Atlanta? We're taking delivery of a Cayenne next month.

I'm wondering what options exist for keeping an 8 year old occupied effectively while we're out on the track. Their simulator experience lists a 5' height minimum. I haven't yet inquired if that's a strict limit or merely due to being below the ideal height to use the simulators effectively. We can always bring along a booster pillow...
Hi, I'm a coach at the PEC. Your delivery will be handled by one of the coaches who is a graduate of the Brand Ambassador program. The sim height restriction is due to the cockpit size and access to the controls. As far an entertaining your child it won't be hard to split the session so one of you can keep him/her occupied while the other experiences the modules.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:35 PM
wkearney99
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 105 Posts

I get why there's a top-end height and weight restriction. And why there's some kind of minimum, otherwise it'd be pointless to have a very small child in there. But how short is too short? At 4'6" he's got a pretty decent reach.

He's already pretty savvy with Forza and other console driving games. The F6 Porsche add-on is fun. While he's not going to benefit from the full experience, it'd still be a ton of fun.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:43 PM
chrisc
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Worth a try to see if he's big enough but you won't be able to leave him unattended while you do the experience as children under 16 must be attended by a parent all times while at the facility.

Quick Reply: PEC Atlanta delivery questions?