Greetings rennlisters

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 06:19 PM
RaycatenaPorsche
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings rennlisters

Greetings Rennlisters.
Ray Catena Porsche has officially become a vendor to the rennlist community. We are one of the biggest Porsche dealers in the eastern region.

I'd like say hello on behalf of the Ray Catena Porsche team and formally introduce myself.
My name is Eugene and have been with the auto group for 4+ years.
Coming from a strong automotive background, I know exactly what it means to a car enthusiast to purchase the right car. I'd like to be the guy that you can contact so I can possibly help you find the car your looking for, if not something we may already have.
The Porsche brand is very exclusive as you may already know so availability on these cars are much more limited then any other brands you know about.

A little word from the auto group:

Porsche. Utterly unlike any vehicle you'll ever drive. And we are like no other dealership you'll ever drive into. When it comes to the finest in workmanship, technology and exclusivity, you'll want to come to Porsche, not just any Porsche, Ray Catena Porsche. So when it comes to buying or servicing your Porsche, we want you to come to our dealership. Our certified sales professionals, the most highly trained service technicians in the industry, and an ongoing commitment to customer care all set us apart from the crowd. Not to mention selling and servicing one of the most desired brand names in North America. Porsche. Welcome, and we hope you enjoy your visit - virtual or otherwise!

Ray Catena stands out as the Legend in Luxury by providing opulent cars and indulgent service for more than 50 years. Consistently one of the top Porsche dealers, we have a vast inventory of 911, Boxster, Cayman, Panamera, Macan, and Cayenne models. Our family-owned and operated auto group goes beyond the notion of simply selling cars and being friendly and it doesn’t end there. After you purchase or lease your vehicle, we work with you to keep it running like new. We take the personal approach because you deserve nothing but the very best. That's why our clients come from all over New Jersey, Staten Island, New York, Philadelphia, and beyond.

"You take care of your life, business, and family we’ll take care of your car." - Ray Catena

Feel free to message me with any questions.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:58 PM
WillMac
1st Gear

Hi Eugene. I'm new too. My son has a Carrera S and has been urging me to get a CPO Boxster. I know this question has been asked before but since you are located in my area I thought I'd ask. What is your opinion re a Boxster in NJ snow conditions considering traffic, hills and road treatment. Do winter wheels really help or would I be liable to get stuck somewhere?
Thanks in advance. Will
Old 12-07-2016, 08:05 PM
carz80am
Pro

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

What's your list like for new gt3? I'll be #1?
Old 12-07-2016, 08:20 PM
RaycatenaPorsche
Banned

Originally Posted by WillMac
Hi Eugene. I'm new too. My son has a Carrera S and has been urging me to get a CPO Boxster. I know this question has been asked before but since you are located in my area I thought I'd ask. What is your opinion re a Boxster in NJ snow conditions considering traffic, hills and road treatment. Do winter wheels really help or would I be liable to get stuck somewhere?
Thanks in advance. Will
I've owned only rear wheel drive cars in my past. Am I completely fine in the snow? Absolutely not. But then again, they weren't porsches. A boxster on the other hand, having a rear mid engine, will give you a ton of weight in the rear to gain traction in the rear wheels. Why do people put sand bags in their trunk? To push the rear end down towards the concrete to gain traction.
I'd throw a set up blizzak or Nokian tires and am positive the boxster will be great on some light snow. On 12-24 inches, your out of luck with the car being so low.

Originally Posted by carz80am
What's your list like for new gt3? I'll be #1?
We are done with GT3s for the year. Last RS is being delivered in January of 17.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:01 PM
carz80am
Pro

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by RaycatenaPorsche
We are done with GT3s for the year. Last RS is being delivered in January of 17.
I was talking about new gt3 that's suppose to come out next year and be a manual...

Quick Reply: Greetings rennlisters