Notices

Loving my new Master Blaster 4.0 from Detailersdomain!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 10:05 PM
trucheli
Pro

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Loving my new Master Blaster 4.0 from Detailersdomain!

Today I used the Master Blaster for the first time on my 2015 Carrera GTS. I started on the interior with just one switch on doing the seats and dashboard. If you use it on the interior be very careful with your PCM screen. I saw it flexing with the burst of air. Keep your distance.

But the machine shines on the exterior with two switches on. I have been using the Stihl Leaf blower BG55 for the past ten years. The Master Blaster is on a different league. The main advantage is being able to to get in all of the crevices with pinpoint accuracy.

This time in Florida we are getting lots of rain and today after finishing washing, drying and applying liquid wax the rain came in and I had no time to pull the car into my garage. At first, I said to myself F&$&@& me, but then I realized that the Master Blaster was ready to save the day. In no time the car was completely dry without having to touch it with drying towels.

I have to thank Phil and detailersdomain for such a great mystery box. I am a convert!
Old 12-16-2015, 05:11 PM
porsche951
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd been using a leaf blower for over 20 years. My son just bought the Master Blaster for use on his 2015 WRX. He doesn't have room so stores it at my garage. I was skeptical mostly due to its $300-$400 cost but after one use I must admit I'm impressed. Still if I had to fork over that kind of cash I'd likely stick to my trusty leaf blower.
Old 12-16-2015, 05:21 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,388 Likes on 2,509 Posts

I won't be able to test mine till spring. Car is in storage. Bought one from Detailers Domain during Phil's awesome pre-black Friday sale.

Are you guys using standard household electrical service 15 amp, or the upgraded wiring like 20 amp?

Will it matter? Have electrician upgrade?
Old 12-16-2015, 05:58 PM
trucheli
Pro

Originally Posted by LexVan
I won't be able to test mine till spring. Car is in storage. Bought one from Detailers Domain during Phil's awesome pre-black Friday sale.

Are you guys using standard household electrical service 15 amp, or the upgraded wiring like 20 amp?

Will it matter? Have electrician upgrade?
I used a 15amp outlet with a 25ft extension cord. Turned on one switch first and then the other one and worked just fine. But something really estrange occurred, I had the Master Blaster off and my breaker went out. I had my Yamaha receiver on the same outlet. I reset it and used just one switch. I think a 20amp circuit is the way to go. I love it though. Even with half the power works great.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:16 PM
snowcar_C4S
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used a leaf blower to dry my cars for many years. My solution was a Stihl backpack blower, however, a very noisy solution and not one that enabled me to get into the nooks and crannies. About two years ago, I purchased the rechargeable electric Stihl blower, not as powerful as the gasoline powered backpack blower, but it worked out as I really had no comparison on which to base my assumptions. Fast forward to this summer when I acquired the Master Blaster, and there is simply no comparison to the now ex-leafblowers. I mounted mine to the wall in my garage and use the extension hoses sold as accessories on their website. I wash my car in the driveway and then pull into the garage for the drying with the Master Blaster. The Master Blaster is probably one of the most useful tools in my detailing arsenal, it performs flawlessly and saves me a great deal of time. I like the fact that I can get into all the nooks and crannies, and that it does a fantastic job on the wheels. I also use it on my bicycles. One of the benefits to me is blowing dust out of the interior of a car in those hard to reach places like air vents and under the seats. I follow this up with vacuuming using the same brand of vacuum cleaner. In closing, I rank the Master Blaster up there with my Foam Cannon, for ease of use, time savings and better overall results.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:17 PM
trucheli
Pro

Originally Posted by snowcar_C4S
I used a leaf blower to dry my cars for many years. My solution was a Stihl backpack blower, however, a very noisy solution and not one that enabled me to get into the nooks and crannies. About two years ago, I purchased the rechargeable electric Stihl blower, not as powerful as the gasoline powered backpack blower, but it worked out as I really had no comparison on which to base my assumptions. Fast forward to this summer when I acquired the Master Blaster, and there is simply no comparison to the now ex-leafblowers. I mounted mine to the wall in my garage and use the extension hoses sold as accessories on their website. I wash my car in the driveway and then pull into the garage for the drying with the Master Blaster. The Master Blaster is probably one of the most useful tools in my detailing arsenal, it performs flawlessly and saves me a great deal of time. I like the fact that I can get into all the nooks and crannies, and that it does a fantastic job on the wheels. I also use it on my bicycles. One of the benefits to me is blowing dust out of the interior of a car in those hard to reach places like air vents and under the seats. I follow this up with vacuuming using the same brand of vacuum cleaner. In closing, I rank the Master Blaster up there with my Foam Cannon, for ease of use, time savings and better overall results.
+1
Old 01-01-2016, 10:45 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

glad you guys are enjoying them.
tel: 201-233-0003
Promo code is rennlist for 10% off anything on the site
Current Sales and Updates
Old 01-16-2016, 09:41 PM
sm
Drifting

Received 66 Likes on 56 Posts

How loud is the master blaster? I tend to wash my car early In the morning and don't want to disturb the neighbors.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:08 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,388 Likes on 2,509 Posts

Originally Posted by sm
How loud is the master blaster? I tend to wash my car early In the morning and don't want to disturb the neighbors.
The little I tested mine last month, as loud as my leaf blower.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:22 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,481 Likes on 2,269 Posts

i have the blaster from detailers domain. great tool.
btw, props to philip at detailers domain, very responsive and service oriented.
phillip, i am the one who just order the custom short wand/trigger for the krenzel.
thx for your help
Old 01-24-2016, 08:45 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

no problem thanks for the order for the wand and thanks for the feedback!
Old 01-31-2016, 05:57 PM
C2 Turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 172 Posts

Please comment, why Master Blaster and not a leaf blower?
Old 02-01-2016, 07:34 PM
porsche951
Pro

[QUOTE=sm;12932980]How loud is the master blaster? I tend to wash my car early In the morning and don't want to disturb the neighbors.

I'd say it's quite a bit quieter than the leafblower I'd been using.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:38 PM
porsche951
Pro

Originally Posted by C2 Turbo
I'm skeptical of everything and while I personally haven't forked over $400 of my own cash (use my sons Master Blaster) it does an amazing job. I definitely would consider buying one if my son ever takes his back and gets himself a house with a garage.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:35 AM
MinMay
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wouldn't recommend a leaf blower because you're blowing dirty air/dirt onto your car. I believe a master blaster has a filter.

just my opinion.

Originally Posted by C2 Turbo

Quick Reply: Loving my new Master Blaster 4.0 from Detailersdomain!