Notices

Need help with Opti-coat and honesty.

Old 07-01-2015, 11:53 AM
pegdrag
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm in Medford. I'm hopeful we'll see a great result tonight when I get the car back.

Tom, thank you for the video's. ONR is Optimum No Rinse?

I've never done that, I always wash with real water!
Old 07-01-2015, 12:03 PM
tdekany
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Optimum no rinse. You still use real water - you'll love it.

Let us know.
Old 07-01-2015, 02:16 PM
David Fermani
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark / pegdrag - Dr. G (owner of Optimum) caught wind of this thread and reached out to me to ask you to contact him. He is extremely concerned that you ultimately get an optimal outcome with your experience with his products/installer. If you don't mind contacting him directly once you get your car back(or prior) it would be greatly appreciated.

http://opti-coat.net/contact.php
Old 07-01-2015, 06:19 PM
PristineDetailin
2nd Gear

OK people, I'm stepping up to the plate and accepting responsibility to a botched job. It happens, so get over it. I can bet that any true detailer who is honest to themselves will admit they've had a bad day or two in their life. Well, this happened to be my turn. So you all need to get over it and move on.

The car has been completely redone to perfection. And to clear up a few things, Speaking of honesty in the title, the owner was quoted only $549.00 for the job, not $800.00 as he stated. We have been TOLD MANY TIMES we are way too cheep for the quality of work we do. Also, when the car was delivered it was loaded with water spots. We did do our full prep on the car but apparently a number of spots remained. I contribute this to late nights and poor lighting. When the client came to pick it up is when we noticed some spotting still remained. With it being a NEW Audi, who would have expected the car to have so much water spotting. It was far too late in the day to correct the issues (after our normal close of business). So I rescheduled for him to bring it back. The car is now in my shop and it looks fantastic. Exactly the way a new Audi should have looked when he received it, ONLY BETTER!
Old 07-02-2015, 12:11 AM
pegdrag
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I did indeed pick up the car tonight and it looks great. Pristine fixed it. It gleams, all the watermarks are gone and it looks as I thought it would.

I appreciate Pristine stepping up and making it right. I can now see why you guys like the way Opti-Coat makes the car look.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:16 AM
PristineDetailin
2nd Gear

Thank you for your post. It is extremely important that ALL our clients are satisfied with our work. One thing I'd like for you to do is in about a weeks time, bring the car back to us for inspection. We always ask that out clients do this. We like to make sure everything is as it should be. It only take a few minutes so you don't need to schedule an appointment.

Thank you again,

Pristine Detailing, LLC

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need help with Opti-coat and honesty.