Notices

CR Spotless Intro

Old 09-10-2014, 06:36 PM
John@CRSpotless
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CR Spotless Intro

Howdy all-

New vendor sponsor on board for a quick intro to put an 'avatar to the name' for CR Spotless and give you a point of contact for the 'magic' that spotless water brings to your garage.

I'm the Director of Sales and Marketing after helping Chuck, the owner of CRSS, start this business over 10 years ago. The Navy was my primary responsibility at the time so reassignment and relocation 'departed me from the pattern' but I'm back after enjoying a 'first career' as an FA-18 driver/remanufacturer. I now have the pleasure of helping Chuck (who at one time was USN as well) spread the good word about what this technology can do for you around the garage (and home).

I'll be happy to entertain all questions & comments and even take smart remarks in the spirit of developing the long-term relationship with those who enjoy the reward of time invested in the care and feeding of our 4-wheeled mistresses.

Please feel free to email me directly as well with any questions and you can catch me at john@crspotless.com

Thanks for the read and best to all-

~John
Old 09-10-2014, 06:47 PM
vantage
Three Wheelin'

Received 168 Likes on 98 Posts

John, I believe you came out and did a demo for our Lotus club way back in the day. Your product works extremely well.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:11 AM
John@CRSpotless
Former Vendor

Justin!

Great to hear from you and glad you're still enjoying the Lotus. The Lotus detail day was a great time and I'll never forget the sound of those machines with the hot-rodded cams. Fun day for sure.

We'll be at Speedfest this year down at North Island next weekend- you should roll down for a day of vintage racing and club corrals. Pete will be there as well with his Imola Red M3 (still has it....with about 18k miles on it....and it will actually be our 'demo car' where we'll spray it with DI water so folks can watch it dry in the sun w/o spots). A fun weekend racing around my old stomping grounds with tons and tons of cool cars.

Stay in touch-

~John
Old 09-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Johnny DB
Rennlist Member

Received 126 Likes on 101 Posts

Do you ship to Canada?
Old 09-11-2014, 07:43 PM
2K7TTMIA
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Welcome CRSS. It's a great product; but it's the best system to keep the micro-scratching and hard water off any nice car/boat/motorcycle etc finish. CR works. I even use the 0ppm water to fill my windshield washer reservoirs.

I just need to know what can be done to recycle or reclaim the old resin.

Old 09-11-2014, 09:03 PM
John@CRSpotless
Former Vendor

I think the only place we can't ship is the International Space Station- we'd be happy to help with your water woes up north (just be sure to drain the water over the winter...I heard it gets a bit 'nippy' up there).

And thanks, Ed, for the kind words. We currently do not recycle the resin, but stay tuned as we 'Go Green in 2015'. More details to follow later this fall, but know we're on it and developing an exciting plan that will certainly increase the 'smiles per mile' ratio for all our customers as they roll down the road in their spotless sleds.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:13 AM
fejjj
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 39 Posts

Do you offer a discount to RL Members?
Old 09-12-2014, 09:19 AM
John@CRSpotless
Former Vendor

We'll offer periodic group buy opportunities (bi-annual) and we will extend RL members a modest discount throughout the year. Let me get a code set up for y'all and will repost when it goes live.

TGIF and have a great weekend!
Old 09-16-2014, 05:03 PM
John@CRSpotless
Former Vendor

Here you go, gents. RLGMZ14 will get you a modest discount at checkout and this applies to resin as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CR Spotless Intro