DetailersDomain.com - Much needed paint correction on this BMW M5 e39
A great customer came to us with his "NEW" to him BMW M5 e39 - it was mechanically in great condition and to the best of his knowledge at pick up was "Detailed". After a couple of washes he was a bit surprised to see how his "NEW" car looked. He called us up and we were brought on to fix all the dealers mistakes.
Subject: BMW M5
Requirement: Customer requested to fix his paint on his new to him M5. Glaze when used under the wrong hands is just not good.
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adam’s All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Washed with Adam's Car Wash
- Decon with Wolf's Decon Gel
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Nano Scrub AutoScrub
- Tires dressed
- Paint Measurement
- Compound - Menzerna FG400
- Final Polish - Sonax Nano Polish
- Last step - Auto Finesse Desire
- Inspection with Fenix, Brinkmann, and natural sunlight
- Wheel wells were cleaned and dressed
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were auto scrubed, cleaned, and sealed
We always find more dirt and grime on tires even after hitting them with a brush and apc.... what we do is hit them up with Stoner's Tarminator and a MF Towel, take a look at what we were able to pull off.