Old 02-05-2010, 05:48 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 707 Likes on 369 Posts
Thumbs up Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion

Customer Testimonials:

Absolutely works. Can't live without it now. Also, get the Airmax dryer from Moe at Glistening Perfection. This two system process will eliminate drying, which will also cut down on the swirling potential from the hand drying. Highly recommended.

chardonet (6speedonline)

Grab a CR system from Moe - you won't be disappointed!

MidnighTT (6speedonline)

If you don't already have the CR system...you definitely need it...fantastic!!! I love mine!!!

TUUNER (6speedonline)

I also purchased a CRspotless, and some other products, from Moe some months ago. I got the same VIP treatment that you experienced. He's a pleasure to deal with. It's great to be able to speak with someone so knowledgeable and experienced. As far as the CRspotless, I concur, it works just as advertised. It's a great time and swirl mark saver.

Paladin (Rennlist)

I received the cr spotless from Moe on saturday. Used for the first time this afternoon. In a word...incredible.Even the windows are cleaner and require no wiping off after wash. Worth every penny. Moe was a pleasure to work with....had a delivery problem and Moe offered a free refill for my inconvenience. Even my wheels are shinier. I was doubtful at first but a friend if mine kept raving about it so I decided to try it. Im glad I did.

points (Rennlist)

Got mine today. Came home from C&C and it was sitting on my doorstep. Washed both cars in less time than I ususally spend on my 997 alone.

Well worth it!! Thanks Moe.

LeNoah (6speedonline)

Got mine last week and fired it up today in conjunction with a pressure washer for initial rinse and semi-final rinse and worked incredible. Just used an open hose for the last few seconds to "flood" and basically didn't really have to wipe anything down... Thanks again Moe

INSman (6speedonline)

Sale ends 2/15/10

Click HERE to Order
Old 02-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Bergamasco
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What about Canadian orders?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:06 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Bergamasco
What about Canadian orders?
Not a problem...you'd get the special price on the unit but pay S+H.

PM me your info and I can calculate shipping to you.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:18 AM
pushtiulk
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck with the sale!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:31 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by pushtiulk
Good luck with the sale!
Thanks...we're only a few units away from hitting those #s.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:09 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We've met our GB quota and every order placed qualifies for the special pricing. And some of you need the Boss's permission to spend the $$$....I think Valentine's Day is around the corner Drop her a hint.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:05 AM
cab&coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Moe, any deals on just resin?
Old 02-10-2010, 01:07 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by cab&coupe
Order this resin pack and use your rennlist promo code. It'll save you a total of 15% and you get the shipping free as well:

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...acement/Detail
Old 02-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Eclipsis
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by cab&coupe
Buying replacement resins is a waste when you can regenerate your existing resins for like 1/50th the price. Use this DIY and save some money:

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-09/nftt/index.php
Old 02-12-2010, 03:58 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Eclipsis
Buying replacement resins is a waste when you can regenerate your existing resins for like 1/50th the price. Use this DIY and save some money:

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-09/nftt/index.php
I saw this on another forum....what turned me off was using harsh ingredients like lye and muriatic acid. Not worth the risk IMHO. It also takes a few hours to do as well.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:36 AM
Eclipsis
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I saw this on another forum....what turned me off was using harsh ingredients like lye and muriatic acid. Not worth the risk IMHO. It also takes a few hours to do as well.
The lye neutralizes the muriatic acid, so nothing to worry about there. It takes a half hour to do, not a few hours. Anyone with any logic would spend 30 minutes with $10 worth of product rather than shelling out $240 every time the resin is depleted, which is very frequently. Obviously it turns you off, it means less profit for you, but power to the consumer.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:39 PM
GlisteningTech
Advanced

Originally Posted by Eclipsis
The lye neutralizes the muriatic acid, so nothing to worry about there. It takes a half hour to do, not a few hours. Anyone with any logic would spend 30 minutes with $10 worth of product rather than shelling out $240 every time the resin is depleted, which is very frequently. Obviously it turns you off, it means less profit for you, but power to the consumer.
Actually we don't mark up the resin at all, so it isn't costing us anything. It is good that the consumers have an option on how to recharge the resin, but going through that procedure, which does use caustic chemicals, isn't for everyone.

The followers of the forum and our customers have witnessed us recommend drastically less expensive alternatives over and over again, so the assumption that our suggestions are based on profit generation are off base. If we were in it to make money rather than help our customers, we would be constantly recommending Swissvax Pneu as our Tire and Rubber Dressing of choice as it is $18.00 for 250mL. But in fact, we barely sell it because on all of our details we prefer using the Einszett Rubber and Vinyl Dressing, which is $14.95 for 500mL.

Service is judged and appreciated on the merit of Value, not Cost. I honestly believe that the way that we carry ourselves on the forum, the products that we offer, and how we take care of our customers are 100% indicative of that.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

I cant imagine anyone doing all that to avoid buying a drum of resin that will last most of us a year or so. Reading that post on how to regenerate resin was funny as hell. You gotta be kidding me...
Old 02-13-2010, 01:39 PM
salukijac
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's kind of funny (not really) a Rennlist Site Sponsor would cut on another site sponsor. That's kind of cheesy. If it were a regular poster I can see it.

Last edited by salukijac; 02-14-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

^^^Funny in that the site shows a dozen or so pics of someone measuring,filtering,choppin,dicin,pouring baggin, resin. Ya gotta be pretty hard up to do all of that....besides after talking to my water conditioner guy...he says that resin that is reconditioned only lasts for a short time and does not do the job as well as fresh.

Quick Reply: Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion