Sponsored by:

Denver Shop Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 06:23 PM
quattrodoc
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Denver Shop Recommendations

Hi everyone. Just purchased my first Porsche, a 2012 Turbo S - it will be delivered next week. Can't wait. I live about 2.5 hours away from Denver, and was wondering if anyone has recommendations on things such as oil changes, major/minor service work, exhaust upgrades... Obviously the two dealers are there, I'm fine with them if recommended as well. Quick search shows up 3zero3, Peak Eurosport, Eurosport, etc... any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-Matt
Old 03-13-2017, 07:31 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,248 Likes on 783 Posts

I have gotten my cars serviced at 3sero3 Motorsports for years. They have always done a great job and treated me fairly. I would highly recommend them.

There are other good shops in Denver, but my only experience is with Prestige Imports and with 3zero3. If you go to 3zero3, talk to Scott (the owner) and tell him that Dennis sent you. He'll take good care of you. They snapped a photo of my car the last time that I was at the shop for service.
Attached Images  
Old 03-13-2017, 11:11 PM
FOS373
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Never been to 3zero3 but I've met Scott and he's a friend of a friend. If you need an exhaust, hit up Teague at TwoCreate Fabrication/S-Line. Scott knows him well - he did a lot of work on his 993 powered SC

I use Storz for my air cooled and took the TT for routine work. Bob and Mike are very good guys.

There's also Dart. I know quite a few people in the area have used them, although I have not personally.

If you need a custom tune, I recommend Harvey / The Boost Creep LTD in Longmont.

Quick Reply: Denver Shop Recommendations