Sponsored by:

Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 02:24 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by garyever
But what many forum members don't understand here is that there is no customer service to talk to, there is no warranty department, no corporate office. This is 2 guys and Raz's wife pretending to be a large corporation with quality control, a Home office, they've even stolen Regal Machine and Engineering's physical address to post on their RTF website as their physical address cover up the fact that Race Tech motoring has been suspended to operate out in Anaheim, California and the fraud here goes on and on. I Have delivered 100 page brief to California government authorities to prove it and close them which they will see shortly. (Click the link below)
HOLY ****!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2016, 03:37 PM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Ibanezgod
100% agreed.

This. What originally cost the vendor $5k is now costing them $10k. By the time this thread is done and the reputational damage is complete it will cost them many thousands.

I work for a big 4 accounting firm... one of our #1 Risks is brand damage. It spreads like wildfire. It can cost people their jobs, lawsuits, and it's extremely hard to repair.

If the owner had any sense this would have been taken care of on page 1. I went through this with BBI and they were stellar in fixing an issue with my cats from an exhaust that the previous owner had installed. I wasn't even the buyer but their product failed and they owned up to it and replaced the issue free.

That's the kind of service that makes you rich and successful... take a note RTF.
Had a similar situation with my first PPF installer.... The cost he chose to incur was significantly higher when he chose to get unprofessional and he easily lost 30K in business from other clients and my referrals - a couple which had already scheduled and cancelled.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:20 PM
jazzwu
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interesting stuff in here. RTF you suck.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:53 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JayinToronto
They have sent me a pic of a cashiers check issued from Chase Bank. It's for the original amount I payed for the wheels. No reembursment of the costs to me to send the wheels back to them. I'll let you guys know if I receive the check, if it's real, and if I can actually cash it. Fingers crossed!
dude if you're lucky enough to get the $5K back, consider yourself lucky and buy everyone on this thread a beer for turning up the heat on RTF to make things right LOL!!
Old 12-14-2016, 10:13 PM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Received 330 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by garyever
But what many forum members don't understand here is that there is no customer service to talk to, there is no warranty department, no corporate office. This is 2 guys and Raz's wife pretending to be a large corporation with quality control, a Home office, they are even using someone else's address (without permission) on their RTF website as their physical address to cover up the fact that Race Tech Motoring continues to operate under the radar using the RTF name after having been suspended to operate in the State of California instead of their real address out in Anaheim, California and the fraud here goes on and on. I Have delivered 100 page brief to California government authorities to prove it and close them which they will see shortly. (Click the link below)
exactly what i have thought from the beginning. they must be VERY small ie: 1-2 employees. accounting dept ..lol .
Old 12-14-2016, 11:37 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

After reading this thread, why would anybody buy their rims?
Old 12-14-2016, 11:44 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 983 Likes on 509 Posts

Not issuing a $5k refund is no doubt an unwelcome experience. My problem with the company is the broken wheels. That is a show stopper. I wouldn't buy lug nuts from them.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:51 PM
johnbelk
Pro

RTF NEWS FLASH UPDATE!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2016, 01:01 PM
powdrhound
Rennlist Member

Received 1,701 Likes on 991 Posts

It's only a matter of time before one of the Youtube Hitler/RTF videos pops up now.

Last edited by powdrhound; 12-15-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 12:49 AM
993MAN
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by johnbelk
HOLY ****!!!!!!
hahahaha, there you go again
Old 12-16-2016, 10:50 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Raz.... When your RTF business closes, I found the perfect employment opportunity for you... Although, you may be over qualified...

Is there a point, where you've asked yourself...where did I go wrong? How could you beleive that with the various issues your company has, that you will be able to sell wheels? Or, do you still believe your company has a chance?

It would indeed be an interesting business case study...
JB
Old 12-16-2016, 12:06 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 983 Likes on 509 Posts

JayinToronto. Any positive updare?
Old 12-16-2016, 04:25 PM
CodeRed
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The "Forged" in their name may not relate to the construction of the wheels
Old 12-16-2016, 07:25 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Update:
They have sent me a pic of a cashier's cheque from Chase Bank, and have also given me a UPS tracking number. It says 2? Items set to arrive on Wednesday.

I'll update everyone once it arrives.

I don't want to say too much of anything right now as I don't want to jinx this. Lightning may actually strike! (but probably not, we'll see)
Old 12-16-2016, 07:55 PM
Car Crazy
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Jason, I hope you receive the check on Wednesday. If you do not, please know you CAN open a second credit card dispute with your Visa card company but it must be for a different reason. If your first reason was "item not received", then open a new dispute for "not as described or defective". Show pictures and evidence of a tracking number showing the product was sent back to RTF and you will absolutely win a second credit card dispute. My business works with credit card companies on a daily basis so I know the ins and outs extremely well. I've personally seen multiple disputes about the same purchase. It does not matter they "won" the first dispute. They will lose the second. I'm 100% sure of this.

BTW, this thread saved me. I was deciding between "cheap" RTF wheels and Forgeline for my 997TT (with centerlock wheels like yours). I went with Forgeline given their reputation and the fact that 50% (or so) of the wheels produced by Forgeline are made for race teams.

Quick Reply: Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000