Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rennkit 997TT Electric Spoiler Kit...Anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Craig T.
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert-VanBC
Hi Craig;

I have been one of Rennkit's (Dave C) Canadian beta testers since he first came out with the kit for the 997. The guy is first class. The product is extremely well made and he stands by it to the "T" (or should I say "TT"). I got the kit that matches the stock set up and it was very easy to install.

Would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Snowed in in Vancouver
Robert
You're late to the party Robert. The eRam kit is already in and working perfectly. Yesterday I took a 30 mile drive bouncing over 75 mph and under 37 mph multiple times. Up and down she goes like the day the car left the factory (Thanks Dave C )

...Now I just need to find a place to dispose of this toxic trash bin full of Pentosin soaked rags.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:52 AM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Received 363 Likes on 243 Posts

Originally Posted by Craig T.
You're late to the party Robert. The eRam kit is already in and working perfectly. Yesterday I took a 30 mile drive bouncing over 75 mph and under 37 mph multiple times. Up and down she goes like the day the car left the factory (Thanks Dave C )

...Now I just need to find a place to dispose of this toxic trash bin full of Pentosin soaked rags.
lets go make some canyon runs lazy boy !! hit me up !
Old 12-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Craig T.
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigrpowr
lets go make some canyon runs lazy boy !! hit me up !
Pick a day and let's go do a www.speedventures.com day at Auto Club Speedway. I have to stay out of the canyons for a couple months until my 18 month restriction from traffic school passes.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:46 PM
DaveCarrera4
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Craig, I'm so pleased that you like your eRam kit! This bit is classic: " I have to stay out of the canyons for a couple months until my 18 month restriction from traffic school passes."
Old 12-10-2016, 11:27 PM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Received 363 Likes on 243 Posts

Originally Posted by Craig T.
Pick a day and let's go do a www.speedventures.com day at Auto Club Speedway. I have to stay out of the canyons for a couple months until my 18 month restriction from traffic school passes.
god i wish i could ! i still keep getting a coolant code , as well as an actuator too stiff code . gotta line these little issues out first , before i haul that pig all the way up there .
Old 12-20-2016, 06:55 AM
MadScience
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Checking back in: Dave has been working with me, and progress so far as been positive. I'll update when this is fully sorted.

Things are moving slowly, all due to me, my day-job has recently become all-consuming.

Slightly related: I'm starting to think that now that I can afford a 997tt I might be better off driving a new 991 carrera. (Or perhaps a 930 and a new prius). Kind of sad; I used to enjoy futzing with machines and making them work. However, right now things are sufficiently crazy, that I feel like I'm obligated to take an uber, or some other 0-hassle transport, to work, and perhaps making one more thing go right there.
Old 12-24-2016, 03:08 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveCarrera4
I believe you can get just the microswitches at AutoAtlanta or similar.
Microswitch not avail for 997tt, have to replace the harness, which I did. Problem solved.

Quick Reply: Rennkit 997TT Electric Spoiler Kit...Anybody?