1. Finished up the engine bay side install for the methanol injection , I fixed the FAV and hoses
2. On the trunk side I have installed a small fuse box and ran all the wiring for the methanol pump... plus a little tweak that I thought would be useful; which is a three port panel to monitor voltage , 12V port and USB ports... I'll also use it to hook up the battery charger
3. I forgot to paint the tank braket earlier . . so I sprayed it with a truck bed liner that comes in a can . .. nice stuff !
Added an edge rubber thingy... not sure about it though
1. I've completed the wiring on the trunk aluminum mat and hooked up the plugs for the methanol pump and hoses of the tank
2. mounted in the car
3. ran the pump on battery power to test with water in the tank for any obvious issues
today the focus was on the ECU.
I've remove the steel tray holding the ECU. disconnected the plugs and stripped the wrap on the harness.
identified the wires by color according to the Aquamist supplied diagram.
it went smooth.
I used posi taps and added a little thicker gauge wire to connect the taps to the Aquamist insanely thin wires.