Sponsored by:

Hello from proTUNING Freaks!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 04:56 PM
Team Plutonium
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks
Yes sir. We've got a Mustang 1750 AWD dyno. Dyno access is by appointment only and we run them on Saturdays so make sure to drop us a line before heading up and we can arrange a time. Where in upstate NY are ya?

Nice thing about our remote protunes is you can book dyno time at your local dyno facility and have us tune your car remotely without ever making the trip. Cobb Accessport platform allows us to do this in a very elegant way. Let me know if that might be something you'd be interested in.
Cool. I'm in Syracuse, NY. My closet AWD dyno is in Buffalo, so I might as well drive a bit further and get it done with you guys directly. I haven't installed my turbos yes - work is currently all consuming - but once that's done I wanted to get it dyno'ed to get a baseline. Not a big fan of the alternative 3rd gear pull on some back-rounds, tends to be hard to explain to the cop or trooper.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:17 PM
proTUNING Freaks
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A spirited run on an on ramp here and there usually flies well under the radar and with a tune on the car they only get shorter in distance/quicker

Any time, just drop me a line over email, dzenno@protuningfreaks.com, and we'll get it planned out.

Dzenno@PTF

Quick Reply: Hello from proTUNING Freaks!