Sponsored by:

NER Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 07:53 PM
Retinasurgeon
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NER Cars and Coffee

Went to the New England Region cars and coffee this morning at Volante Farms. I just got my 997.1 tt about a month ago. Met two other 997.1 tt owners as well as a bunch of other Porsche owners. I have to say, you all are so very gracious. Here is a pic of the 3 turbos. Mine is the slate grey in the middle with natural brown leather, PCCB, Adaptive Sports Seats, LSD, still under CPO. A thing of beauty.

Name:  3 Turbos.jpeg
Views: 538
Size:  5.52 MB
Old 05-23-2015, 10:15 PM
Zenradical
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was really hoping I could get there this weekend but family wanted to head south to Rhode Island beaches instead. How was the attendance? Hopefully this will catch on and become a regular event.
Old 05-24-2015, 01:54 PM
Retinasurgeon
Advanced

Originally Posted by Zenradical
I was really hoping I could get there this weekend but family wanted to head south to Rhode Island beaches instead. How was the attendance? Hopefully this will catch on and become a regular event.
There was a really good turn out. A full range of cars. Older air cooled targas, 3.2 carreras, 993s, caymans, boxsters, a couple of 991 turbo s's, a 928 gts, 997 gt3, 996 gt3. Quite a handful of cars. It was actually a bit of a shock. It was a lot of fun just talking cars, getting some idea about who the good mechanics are, where to get a good detail, some recommended accessories.

Oh actually it was nice to hear the different exhaust configurations. Mine is the standard exhaust but my compatriots had a fabspeed and europipe. Honestly they sound wonderful, I really liked the europipe, it had a very refined sound, while the fabspeed seemed more raspy.

It was a great event.
Old 05-24-2015, 07:45 PM
CincyScott
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm not a fan of grey normally, but that's a stunning combo!
Old 05-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Dstutler
Pro

Great looking car - congrats!!! It's a shame your state has to have a front license plate.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:24 PM
Retinasurgeon
Advanced

Originally Posted by Dstutler
Great looking car - congrats!!! It's a shame your state has to have a front license plate.
Yeah the front license plate thing kind of sucks. I needed to have it on there for the state inspection, which I just got. I don't know if it is worth the risk of getting pulled over not having it up there. It looks way better without the license plate that's for sure.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:02 AM
LTPCar
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice! I love the interior of your car and the black one. It makes the interior looks spacious vs. black.

Quick Reply: NER Cars and Coffee