Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 09:15 PM
speed21
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh wow these exhaust threads sure do keep giving and giving!!:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...st+noise+level
http://www.pistonheads.com/GASSING/t...t+result&mid=0

Oh well so much for Chris's argument Kline has nothing to do with Top gear eh. Sigh...http://www.topgear.co.uk/search/exhausts/kline

I'm confused why the need for the smokescreen and all the stories that have been put up on this thread. I will say I now completely understand why the legal case was never pursued... that is if there ever was a case. Check out who is the director of Top Gear and Kline:

http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/kline-innovation.com

https://connect.data.com/directory/c...RdAxQ/top-gear

Rather awkward going into court trying to sue yourself lol. I just don't understand why these guys wouldn't be proud of their business achievements....Odd.

Perhaps Chris would like to explain for our benefit what is really going on and, where the Kline systems are really being made or, were made? Not that it matters but a bit of honesty wouldn't go astray. And here it was we all thought FS was good with the stories
Old 03-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Team Plutonium
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

LOL! WTF?! I can't wait for the explanation on this one. Although I'm not holding my breath...
Old 03-03-2015, 09:23 PM
speed21
Banned

When I first came across it I thought this has got to be some kind of a joke!!
Evidently not.... I mean why the need for all the lies? I love the latest where the smaller than oem 65 tube they use makes more hp. That is a beauty! Have you read it? Sigh... apparently back-pressure is now good on a turbo.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Team Plutonium
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by speed21
When I first came across it I thought this has got to be some kind of a joke!!
Evidently not.... I mean why the need for all the lies? I love the latest where the smaller than oem 65 tube they use makes more hp. That is a beauty! Have you read it? Sigh... apparently back-pressure is now good on a turbo.
I'm completely sealing off my exhaust - boom - 1,000HP right there.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:35 PM
speed21
Banned

Originally Posted by Chriss_kline
We had prepared a preliminary case against TG. shortly afterwards we settled on an agreement with TG, that they would no longer use our trademark, and copied products.

We now have zero business relationship with TG, they are no longer a dealer, and im not really so concerned about what they write on their ebay ads, so long as kline is not mentioned
i wasnt aware that TG were still offering kline exhausts, if they are can you do me a small favour and give me a link to this infringement so i can address it

i will say this though, that mr TG (who will remain nameless on my part in this thread) is a slippery character,

p.s, this thread has given me a very interesting idea for a parody film, lets see if tomorrow i can find a spare 20 mins
thankyou TT, seriously worst decision of my career being invloved with certain businesses
I just have to shake my head reading these quotes...
Old 03-03-2015, 09:38 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by speed21
Oh wow these exhaust threads sure do keep giving and giving!!: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...st+noise+level http://www.pistonheads.com/GASSING/t...t+result&mid=0 Oh well so much for Chris's argument Kline has nothing to do with Top gear eh. Sigh...http://www.topgear.co.uk/search/exhausts/kline I'm confused why the need for the smokescreen and all the stories that have been put up on this thread. I will say I now completely understand why the legal case was never pursued... that is if there ever was a case. Check out who is the director of Top Gear and Kline: http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/kline-innovation.com https://connect.data.com/directory/c...RdAxQ/top-gear Rather awkward going into court trying to sue yourself lol. I just don't understand why these guys wouldn't be proud of their business achievements....Odd. Perhaps Chris would like to explain for our benefit what is really going on and, where the Kline systems are really being made or, were made? Not that it matters but a bit of honesty wouldn't go astray. And here it was we all thought FS was good with the stories
Guess I wasn't crazy after all !
Old 03-03-2015, 09:39 PM
speed21
Banned

Originally Posted by Team Plutonium
I'm completely sealing off my exhaust - boom - 1,000HP right there.
Hey! that's the Kline special sauce. Smaller dia is better!
Old 03-03-2015, 10:58 PM
atcbi5
Banned

Received 104 Likes on 82 Posts

It is why I bought my stuff here in the USA, made by Americanos for Americanos. Made with real americano hands with real americano warranty, take that to the bank! Seriously, have you guys paid any attention to speedtech exhausts? I have it on my car and love the sound! It's an X-pipe 3 inch with HJS cats. Little less than $3200.00 SS 304 grade. I love it.

Last edited by atcbi5; 03-03-2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:32 AM
Felix_Kline
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

I was under the impression this masquerade had finished.

It's funny, I don't see people being that worried about prior business relationships between all the other companies out there. I can share a thing or two, but I don’t. Reason is, the product and the quality is much more important! But I see this is the last thing you guys worry about.

Myself and top gear used to have a business relationship, they were a dealer, they also contracted us on some engineering projects of their own. We also had a German and another UK company that contacted and visited us in Bucharest to express their wish to invest in Kline.

Our decision was to be completely independent.

Top Gear is not a dealer, I will take issue with their current listings. Also with the false listing of myself being listed as director of Aylesbury. If you wish to verify this, give Aylesbury a call and ask them for yourself. Then immediately afterwards, call kline 2700 Kilometres away to have a chat with me. Houdini couldn’t move that fast!

As I say, TG involvement is slippery and the worst decision we ever made.

The stupid rumours about Kline being manufactured elsewhere have started as a result of a few individuals who desire to see kline fail, obviously for comradery to another brand. This is a very poor way to conduct yourself in order to try to save your favourite brand.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but all our guys are Europeans and our premises in based in Bucharest, Europe. There wasn’t a single Kline part made elsewhere other than Europe.
There are so many Kline customers from US, it’s very easy to read the customs papers and see the origin of the part. Even see our facebook, there are some sneak photos from inside our manufacture facility.

As it can be clearly be seen the purpose of most of the comments is to damage the image of Kline, and this I will not allow anymore.
As a forum sponsor I am requesting this topic to be closed.

If some of you are so curious how good Kline is, read user feedback in an objective manner, ask us for references, or contact someone in your area who has one, and see just how good it is for yourself.

Attached you will find our TUV / ISO 9001 certificate. If you do some research you will see no company can be certified as a MANUFACTURER unless the products are made in house.

With regards,
Felix
Attached Images  
Old 03-04-2015, 08:43 AM
93ls1rx7
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont think it has anything to do with his support for another vendor but rather what appears to be siginifcant discrepancies in what we are hearing from you and what we see with our own eyes.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Felix_Kline
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Here are the company papers, stating the sole ownership of the company, I'm sorry its in Romanian. There are no second or third parties involved in the ownership, and there are no investors.

There is a wealth of information out there, corroborating what we say, simply because this is how the reality is.

Anyone can search endlessly to the n’th degree to try to find something which by some tedious link might just might be suggestive otherwise. But to do this you have to ignore 99.99 percent of the information, and simply look at the 0.01 percent of information that might suggest otherwise. Really, you have to be pretty obtuse to do this, or have a major grudge.

As I have already stated, we used to have a business relationship, as well as a friendly relationship, this is no longer the case.

Btw the TG page you have linked to is not publicly listed since we removed the dealer status.

I don't think any other company out there went this transparent!

With regards,
Felix
Attached Images   
Old 03-04-2015, 04:47 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Felix, I'm sure you make a decent product, just be upfront from the get go and you'll be fine. We live in a digital world, the facts are very easy to research if a question arises. No need to post documents, my advice let the thread die.
C
Old 03-04-2015, 07:06 PM
speed21
Banned

^ Agree with everything said here.

Felix you only need look at the AM exhaust vendors here that have masqueraded around in the same way to see it never ends well. Honesty is always the best policy. Spare the marketing hype and let the product and users do the talking and you will be fine.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:03 AM
Felix_Kline
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We have always been honest and fair play. Anybody reading this objectively will see that.

jem7v is getting his system shipped next week. I hope he will share all the details with you guys.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:38 AM
nzskater
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Felix_Kline
We have always been honest and fair play. Anybody reading this objectively will see that. jem7v is getting his system shipped next week. I hope he will share all the details with you guys.
Same here. Waiting with baited breath!

Appreciate some of the detail shared in regards to pipe diameter and back pressure. This I find much more interesting than random people who share a first name.

Quick Reply: Inconel kline exhaust