Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Full run of the LibertyWalk Widebody Porsche 997 Turboo built by BBI Autosport & CSF

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 08:52 AM
CSF Cooling
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 69 Posts
Default Full run of the LibertyWalk Widebody Porsche 997 Turboo built by BBI Autosport & CSF

Hi Guys,

We're finally getting through all of the pictures and coverage we took at the SEMA show earlier this month..

It was a great show for CSF Cooling. It was our 5th SEMA show for our Racing & high performance divison at SEMA, and our 35th over at the Aapex show..

We've sold over 500 Porsche radiators this year! Thank you to all of our customers and supporters!!

The car turned out great, with a full feature on Speedhunters as well. The photographs are amazing, and were talking by Pro photo guru Larry Chen..
You can check out the article here: http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/11/liberty-walk-runs/

Here are the specs of the car, and below are some pictures that I took of the vehicle parked at the CSF booth during the week:

BBI/CSF/Liberty Walk Porsche 997 Turbo

Numbers
688whp at 21lbs of boost on California 91 octane pump gas

Engine
Porsche 9A1 3.8L Twin Turbo. BBI B7 Tuning Package including TiAL Alpha GT30-6 turbos with custom-made lines, BBI 321SS headers, BBI full exhaust (race) , TiAL blow-off valve, BBI 4.5-inch custom-built intercoolers, BBI/IPD cast y-pipe, IPD plenum, CSF Cooling 3-piece all-aluminum Porsche 997 Turbo high performance radiator package (left, right, center), fully tuned by COBB using the COBB AccessPort V-3

Driveline
Factory 6-speed manual gearbox, BBI Stage III clutch, Aasco lightweight flywheel

Suspension/Brakes
BBI Stage III StreetCup suspension package including Öhlins TTX dampers and Swift springs, BBI upper control arms, Porsche RSR lower control arms, GT3RS sway bars and Tarett drop links, Porsche Motorsport GT3 RSR center-lock hub full conversion, Endless brake fluid, fully corner balanced & aligned

Wheels/Tires

BBS E88 Center-lock only, 18×13-inch ET 0 rear, 18×10.5-inch ET 29 front, Toyo R888 335/30R18 rear, 265/35R18 front

Exterior
Carrera White paint, Liberty Walk Porsche 997TT full body conversion fitted by BBI, touched up & painted by Tony’s Garage Auto Body in Huntington Beach, CA, Porsche GT3 Cup fender liners, carbon fiber roof conversion, carbon fiber intercooler inlet ducts

Interior
BBI RSR half cage, Porsche GT2RS headliner

Old 11-21-2014, 01:09 PM
CincyScott
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

Looks like a well built car, but that body kit is ummmmm... What is it that Mom used to say?
Old 11-21-2014, 04:03 PM
sidwin
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CincyScott
Looks like a well built car, but that body kit is ummmmm... What is it that Mom used to say?
not a fan of the kit. with all the bolts on and screws/rivets/ it makes the 997 look like a 350z.

I would have went through and smoothed the body work to it wouldn't look so much like a bolt on. I can understand the deck lid needing that many fasteners for the wing but it really looks way over done.

i wish they had pics of the engine bay and how much time/effort went into that.
Old 11-21-2014, 07:40 PM
jazz997tt
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read that this hit 700 and was done with methanol injection and 91 octane, is that true?
Old 11-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Team Plutonium
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I love it! Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:15 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 504 Likes on 186 Posts

I saw the car in person at SEMA. I'm not a fan of bolt-on wide body kits but this particular one's been put together really well.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:49 AM
Stage7
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I love wild builds. Awesome. What fuel system mods does the car have? Do they actually drive the car at events or only dyno/shows?
Old 12-01-2014, 03:17 AM
CSF Cooling
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by Stage7
I love wild builds. Awesome. What fuel system mods does the car have? Do they actually drive the car at events or only dyno/shows?
This car was actually driven back to Texas by the owner after the show.

Everything BBI builds is specifically meant to be able to drive and track

Quick Reply: Full run of the LibertyWalk Widebody Porsche 997 Turboo built by BBI Autosport & CSF