Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT4 for sale in South FL

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 10:51 AM
number 9
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default GT4 for sale in South FL

Hi Guys, It's time. I will be posting my car for sale next weekend in other places but I wanted to offer it up to any Rennlisters that might be interested. I had a good experience selling my CR here so I'd look forward to dealing with an enthusiast that appreciates this special car. I've launched a new business so free time is scarce and I just cant rationalize the expense if Im not finding time to enjoy it.

GT Silver with <7500 miles. Sadly I can only boast of one track day since original delivery on October of '15. I did a careful break in of <4000rpm to 1200 miles and Ive have had zero issues. I am the only one that has washed the car... Geyon nanocoat, XPEL wrap in all the right places, and Crystalline ceramic tint on all windows and windshield. The only mod is a proper fire extinguisher under the passenger seat. Original Dunlops still have lots of street life and LWB bolsters are as new.

MSRP of $107K is where Im sitting until the market proves otherwise. Thanks to everyone that has shared on this forum and thanks in advance for anyone that can help to see this awesome car find it's way into another enthusiasts garage.

Rob

Old 03-28-2017, 07:41 AM
number 9
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I miss stated the mileage, it's actually closer to 5,400...

Quick Reply: GT4 for sale in South FL