Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Trade Carbon Buckets for Sport Seats

Old 03-15-2017, 04:45 PM
Fritz Flynn
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Trade Carbon Buckets for Sport Seats

I love the look of the buckets but they are not comfortable with hans and helmet for me.

If anyone is near Charlottesville VA and would consider trading their sport seats plus cash shoot me a PM.

The carbon buckets I have are in really good shape. 13k miles on the car and most of the miles were hwy and track. They also have the hip bolster covers installed so the wear on the drivers side is minimal. Passenger side is pretty much like new.

PM, text or call 434 981 6714

If you don't want to trade plus cash I'd also consider selling them but they won't be cheap. I'm thinking 8k. They are approx 5300 each at suncoast and likely on back order.

Thanks!
Old 03-15-2017, 11:31 PM
M Coop
Advanced

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Pm sent
Old 03-16-2017, 09:33 AM
007DT
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts

Text Sent
Old 03-16-2017, 11:02 AM
Fritz Flynn
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm getting lots of text and PMs and just want to clear some stuff up.

These are OEM seats out of my 997.2 GT3. They are in excellent condition. Again 13k miles of mostly hwy and track driving so not a bunch of jumping in and out of the car.

They are just plain black leather with the alcantara covered inserts.

Sports seats typically sell for 2k to 2500 (or that's about what I sell them for LOL) and I'd consider simply buying some of those and selling these separate as well.

I don't have any pics at this time because the car is in the shop. It has a triple disc tilton clutch/lwf which is being replaced with the stock setup.

The clutch will also be for sale so if anyone wants the cup car type clutch with lwf let me know. Low miles and I'll give you a great deal

This clutch really peps/wakes the car up vs the stock clutch vibe. Lots of rattles though so I wouldn't recommend for a street car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trade Carbon Buckets for Sport Seats