Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3 configuration for no-profit flipping...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 03:15 PM
ssarchi
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flip back to the dealer so they can "pull a Ferrari" on the next buyer? What is that about?
Old 03-06-2007, 03:43 PM
n2cars
Three Wheelin'

Received 233 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by ssarchi
Flip back to the dealer so they can "pull a Ferrari" on the next buyer? What is that about?
I should have more clear. I'll be driving the car for 9-12 months then trading it back to the dealer. I let the dealer select the options because he is the one who has to resell it.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:58 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh God damn it! I was afraid this would happen... as I thought more and more about how to best set it up for the largest possible group of possible buyers I came to envy who ever may end up with the damn GT3 that I set up... so I'm just gonna build it for myself and keep it. HUA, apologies. I'm going in tomorrow to set it up just like my 4S.

Center console aluma look. Rims GT Silver. Steel brakes. Leather dome light and model insignia on the rear center console hatch lid in leather. Meet my next DD. F-ing pine cones, rocks, and fascia crushing road dips be damned.

Last edited by JohnnyBahamas; 05-22-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBahamas
Oh God damn it! I was afraid this would happen... as I thought more and more about how to best set it up for the largest possible group of possible buyers I came to envy who ever may end up with the damn GT3 that I set up... so I'm just gonna build it for myself and keep it. HUA, apologies. I'm going in tomorrow to set it up just like my 4S.

Center console aluma look. Rims GT Silver. Steel brakes. Leather dome light and model insignia on the rear center console hatch lid in leather. Meet my next DD. F-ing pine cones, rocks, and fascia crushing road dips be damned.

Good move.

Quick Reply: GT3 configuration for no-profit flipping...