Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Boat Delayed...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Erik
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not enjoying my final pre RS moments at all :-)

next week feels like a year from now, especially since I expected the car this week up until about last Friday. This waiting is just brutal !!
Old 02-27-2007, 10:49 PM
GT3 Nut
Rennlist Member

Received 172 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by Erik

next week feels like a year from now, especially since I expected the car this week up until about last Friday. This waiting is just brutal !!
boohoohoo!!!! I have to wait until like August for my RS so take your whining and go jump in a lake
Old 02-28-2007, 01:07 AM
supercup
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 48 Posts

I know how you feel my car was done 1/10/07 and sat for 5 weeks. Today they indicated a new arrival for my boat, to San Diego, from 3/15 to 3/20. I just hope I get it in March!

JCM
Old 02-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Schmidts Cat
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I should get my RS this Friday. It sat at the port in San Diego for over a week...it drove me crazy. Turns out it had a wrinkle in one of the decals that had to be ordered and replaced. Should be on the truck today or tomorrow.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:09 PM
///Mous3
Burning Brakes

Smile On waiting.

Originally Posted by Schmidts Cat
I should get my RS this Friday. It sat at the port in San Diego for over a week...it drove me crazy. Turns out it had a wrinkle in one of the decals that had to be ordered and replaced. Should be on the truck today or tomorrow.
A while back, I ordered a rebuilt euro dogleg transmission from the east coast. The day after the tranny was shipped with UPS, the workers went on a strike! What a timing that was.

That was a tranny, I can't imagine you lucky boys waiting for the RS. Dayyyummm.... painful
Old 02-28-2007, 12:18 PM
supercup
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 48 Posts

Congrats! Amazing we had the same completion date and mine is still a month away!
Old 02-28-2007, 12:26 PM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A wrinkle?....bet it was more like a scratch sustained enroute....I know that the car in Palm Beach (other thread) had to scrape the lip getting on and off of that pedestrian flat bed.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:11 AM
soarteeth
Advanced

Originally Posted by BobbyC
For all RS and GT3 waiters with cars on the boat RYUJIN which was scheduled to dock in Baltimore on 2/27 and then travel to San Diego...now has an ETA of 3/1 in Baltimore. I'm told there are 7 RS and 22 GT3 on board.

Waiting sucks!

Does anyone know if the Ryujin will dock in Baltimore today?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Erik
Burning Brakes

Just got the call from the dealer, boat arrived in GA late last night, should be unloading today, and possibly at dealership on Saturday, but the shop that preps the cars is closed on Saturday and Sunday, so its possible that I won't get the car until Monday. Sales guy is trying to get the prep guys to come in on Saturday so that I can pick the car up on Sunday. All body parts are crossed
Old 03-01-2007, 12:14 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

RYUJIN in dock at Baltimore!!!

Let the unloading and trucking begin...
Old 03-01-2007, 12:36 PM
soarteeth
Advanced

Originally Posted by BobbyC
RYUJIN in dock at Baltimore!!!

Let the unloading and trucking begin...
Dump those eastcoast GT3's over the rail and get going to San Diego where the weather is in the 70's and the tracks are WFO
Old 03-01-2007, 12:59 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by soarteeth
Dump those eastcoast GT3's over the rail and get going to San Diego where the weather is in the 70's and the tracks are WFO
Old 03-02-2007, 12:59 PM
BrokeAss
Driver Carries No Cash
Rennlist Member

Just got the call from the dealer, boat arrived in GA late last night, should be unloading today, and possibly at dealership on Saturday, but the shop that preps the cars is closed on Saturday and Sunday, so its possible that I won't get the car until Monday. Sales guy is trying to get the prep guys to come in on Saturday so that I can pick the car up on Sunday. All body parts are crossed
I'm gonna make a bet..... Erik's gonna show up at this weekends Gold Coast / PBOC event at Moroso in his new RS with the packing peanuts & plastic wrap flying out the window as he hauls *ss down the front straight.

P.S. Erik - It's about time you updated that signature of yours! It's not a build anymore - it's here!
Old 03-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Mussl Kar
Rennlist Member

Received 411 Likes on 281 Posts

This one showed up at the dealer today. I should be able to get her home by mid week. Exhaust note is siiiiccccckkkk!

Old 03-03-2007, 10:15 PM
josh_o
Addict
Rennlist Member

Right Mussl!! Congrats. Car looks SICK. Great to see another Green RS in NA.

Josh

2007 E63 Wagon

2002 GT2 (sold)
2004 Challenge Stradale (sold)

2007 GT3 RS (waiter)

Quick Reply: Boat Delayed...