Sponsored by:

My new Forgestar CF10 WHeels

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 04:04 PM
nwGTS
Rennlist Member

Received 343 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by gota911
He would need spacers only if he orders the same offset I have.

If he orders a set he could get 11" or even 12" wide wheels and have them made with the offset he wants. I never understood the all too common practice of custom ordering wheels and then adding spacers, when you can specify the offset you want and not have to use spacers.

Forgestar CF10 rear wheel specs from their web site:

DEEP CONCAVE 19"
19x9.5 offsets from +2 to +42
19x10 offsets from +8 to +48
19x11 offsets from +21 to +61
19x12 offsets from +34 to +74
While true, I was looking at a premade set in stock at a local shop who is offering a great deal and they are the exact same size as yours. So, I would need spacers.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:35 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by nwGTS
While true, I was looking at a premade set in stock at a local shop who is offering a great deal and they are the exact same size as yours. So, I would need spacers.
Well, that is a different story. If they are the style and color you want and you can get the wheels for a good price, then go for it. Another benefit is that you don't have to wait for them to be built. This sounds like a win-win situation. In that case, spacers would be the way to go.

Are the wheels Forgestar? If so, what wheel model are they?

Are the front wheels the same offset as my wheels?

When can we see pics?
Old 04-28-2015, 07:00 PM
nwGTS
Rennlist Member

Received 343 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by gota911
Well, that is a different story. If they are the style and color you want and you can get the wheels for a good price, then go for it. Another benefit is that you don't have to wait for them to be built. This sounds like a win-win situation. In that case, spacers would be the way to go.

Are the wheels Forgestar? If so, what wheel model are they?

Are the front wheels the same offset as my wheels?

When can we see pics?
When I said they were the same exact size I meant it. All four corners are exactly the same width x diameter x offset. But they are Ruger Mesh standard aluminum, but he's giving me such a great deal on them I'd pay to have them PCd in a PTS color I'll pick out later. Great deal as in it would cost me more to PC them than for all four wheels. We'll see.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:42 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by nwGTS
When I said they were the same exact size I meant it. All four corners are exactly the same width x diameter x offset. But they are Ruger Mesh standard aluminum, but he's giving me such a great deal on them I'd pay to have them PCd in a PTS color I'll pick out later. Great deal as in it would cost me more to PC them than for all four wheels. We'll see.
I wasn't sure about the front wheel offset because the last few posts we have been talking about the rear wheels. It sounds like a pretty good deal. I hope they work out for you.
Old 03-16-2016, 07:35 PM
soze
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any updated pictures with the eibach pro-kits installed?

I've just ordered the same set of wheels with the pro-kits. Coincidentally, I've got the same color as the OP as well.

Quick Reply: My new Forgestar CF10 WHeels