Looking for pics of Atlas grey cars

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Little Green
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Looking for pics of Atlas grey cars

Want some new wheels. I have lobsters on there now and just want something different. Would love to see pics of atlas grey cars with different wheels. Love the new fuchs style but not sure black would work. Show my what you got please
Thanks
Old 03-04-2013, 02:10 PM
mgordon18
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 134 Posts

Here's a link to my "Got it!" post. There are a bunch of shots there of my Atlas gray 997 with Carrera Classics. I like the minimalist wheel approach. Super easy to clean and give a good view of the red calipers.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:36 PM
ksozay
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Little Green
Want some new wheels. I have lobsters on there now and just want something different. Would love to see pics of atlas grey cars with different wheels. Love the new fuchs style but not sure black would work. Show my what you got please
Thanks
Just my .02 but I believe the black sport classics would look good on your color car. It's all personal preference but gloss black "should" pull the grey out of your paint a bit more.

Great color car!
Old 03-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Jackson22
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that the black Fuchs would be insane on your car. I had midnight blue lobster claws on my 2008 4S and I now have black CLs on my 2012 4 GTS ...the only rims I like better than the black CLs are the black Fuchs. Two words: Bad. ***.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Little Green
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ksozay-congrats on your new car. Stunning is the only word. I have never liked 911 cabs. Just plain don't like the way they look except------yours. Just amazing.
The one thing about an odd color car like mine is trying to find pics with different wheels. I see some cool HRE's but mine are already a nightmare to keep clean and I wash my car a couple of times a week. The fuchs to me are just about perfect and may complement my black tips, black stone guards and black front lip. Just wish I could see it before dumping a couple of grand on it.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Mojo31
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really like the Sport Classic Fuchs wheels. So much so I put them on my car. Think they'd look great on gray as well, especially considering the different colors the Atlas Grey can look from time to time.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:27 PM
RED HORSE
Race Car

Received 128 Likes on 70 Posts

Here are a couple with Porsche wheels, just not lobsters.
Attached Images   
Old 03-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Chris from Cali
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Here's my Atlas Gray w/HRE P40SC:

Old 03-05-2013, 12:12 AM
mgordon18
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 134 Posts

Last link on this page:
http://www.wheelenhancement.com/inde...lDetail&id=259

It's not a great pic, but it's Atlas and Fuchs...
Old 03-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Little Green
Addict
Rennlist Member

Awesome guys.
Chris,
What is the color finish on your HRE's?
Thanks
Caesar
Old 03-05-2013, 11:15 AM
ksozay
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Little Green
Ksozay-congrats on your new car. Stunning is the only word. I have never liked 911 cabs. Just plain don't like the way they look except------yours. Just amazing.
The one thing about an odd color car like mine is trying to find pics with different wheels. I see some cool HRE's but mine are already a nightmare to keep clean and I wash my car a couple of times a week. The fuchs to me are just about perfect and may complement my black tips, black stone guards and black front lip. Just wish I could see it before dumping a couple of grand on it.
Thank you for the compliment! Send me a side photo of your car well lit, and I will have the sport classics added via an artist we've got internally. Will help you see exactly what it would look like. I debated getting a set of HRE wheels but decided I really liked the traditional look of the sport classics. Super easy to keep clean
Old 03-05-2013, 06:31 PM
fastm3
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Chris from Cali, incredible photos of an absolutely gorgeous 911.

My highest compliments!
Old 03-06-2013, 07:27 AM
rsabeebe
Rennlist Member

Received 974 Likes on 634 Posts

Originally Posted by Mojo31
I really like the Sport Classic Fuchs wheels. So much so I put them on my car.
just curious - do you ever head to the cars and coffee events at classic BMW? would be cool to meet a few more 911 drivers in the area.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Mojo31
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rsabeebe
just curious - do you ever head to the cars and coffee events at classic BMW? would be cool to meet a few more 911 drivers in the area.
Haven't done so yet, but probably should head out there. Our Saturdays are busy and it's an hour away from me.

I did hit the Boardwalk car show a number of weeks ago. Pretty nice event.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
rsabeebe
Rennlist Member

Received 974 Likes on 634 Posts

Originally Posted by Mojo31
Haven't done so yet, but probably should head out there. Our Saturdays are busy and it's an hour away from me.

I did hit the Boardwalk car show a number of weeks ago. Pretty nice event.
that is a bit of a haul. luckily, i live right down the tollway off of Park. maybe we'll run across each other there sometime. i didn't hear about the Boardwalk show - what dealership? Boardwalk Porsche and Audi throw their Hot August Nights shows during the summer and some great cars show up.

i was with LG in wanting new wheels. i am still running lobsters on an Arctic Silver car and it lacks any contrast - a tad boring, even though i really like the lobster design. these are now sitting in the garage waiting to be mounted. these should be the perfect amount of contrast to really set the beetle off.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Looking for pics of Atlas grey cars