Sponsored by:

Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 04:20 PM
YA911Fan
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GlisteningTech
You will know that you need to refill your resin when the water starts to spot. It is a gradual process, it isn't like it works one day, and then you have fill spotting and ineffectiveness the next. It is going to start off light, then gradually increase.
The whole point of this is to avoid spotting.

How many washes, roughly, before the first "light" spots show up? Assuming SoCal water, deionizer used during final rinse only. And black car!
Old 02-06-2010, 05:07 PM
entdoc
Instructor

Dumb question - if I drive off without blowing the water out of my mirrors, crevices, etc., will that water also not leave spots?
Old 02-06-2010, 06:32 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 698 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by YA911Fan
The whole point of this is to avoid spotting.

How many washes, roughly, before the first "light" spots show up? Assuming SoCal water, deionizer used during final rinse only. And black car!
It's all a function of how many ppm you have going into the cr. In general, socal water is around 400 ppm, and with that reading, you'll get about 200 gallons of di water. How much you'll use is up to you. I'd recommend using the cr with a pressure washer. This way you can use the cr all the way, use 1/3 amount of water than you would use if a garden hose is used, and also triple the life of the resin. Hope this helps.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:33 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by entdoc
Dumb question - if I drive off without blowing the water out of my mirrors, crevices, etc., will that water also not leave spots?
You'll get spotting since the dirt will sit on the water spot and dry. You can simply use one of our gp drying cloths to quickly dry your car.

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...Core%2C/Detail
Old 02-06-2010, 07:00 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Paul S.
It's charging $46.27 UPS Ground.
What package, and any other product, are you trying to order? You shouldn't have to pay any shipping.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:01 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Coochas
Hmmmm, tempting! I do hate those water spots.
This is a tool you'll wonder how you lived without...we guarantee you'll be 100% satisfied.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Paul S.
Pro

Received 65 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
What package, and any other product, are you trying to order? You shouldn't have to pay any shipping.
I ordered the Package 1 and added the bulk resin linked elsewhere in the thread. I took the resin out of the cart and it was no charge for shipping--I don't suppose there is some way to add the resin to the order without incurring shipping charges?
Old 02-07-2010, 03:27 PM
mkozink
Rennlist Member

This is a tool you'll wonder how you lived without...we guarantee you'll be 100% satisfied.
I have have used the CR Spotless de-ionized water system for 3 years and would not wash my cars without it (in conjunction with a Karcher power washer). Moe might have stated this previously but de-ionizing the water makes the water a superior solvent which facilitates dissolving water-soluble grime. Furthermore using deionized water in your wash bucket makes your expensive detergents go further (i.e use less for the same result). If you have any background in inorganic chemistry you are familiar with the principles I am talking about.

In addition I purchased the Airmax filtered blow dryer from Moe last Summer and it is the perfect complement to the CR Spotless system. While I will use it year round, in this part of the country where we get a real winter and the weather turns cold in September I want to wash the car and pull it into the garage to dry it. The Airmax is an exceptional product for rapidly, thoroughly and safely drying your vehicles. I was absolutely stunned how quickly I dried every nook and crevice of the cars. Rocker panels, hinges, light housing, mirrors, trim, license plate frames, under hood, engine bay, trunk lids, etc. Air drying would take hours if not days in cooler temps. A terrific product that I would not have known about without Glistening Perfections expertise and knowledge.

Like the CR Spotless System, once you use it you will wonder how you ever got along without it. Highly recommended and no affiliations to any of the parties mentioned; just a very satisfied customer
Old 02-07-2010, 04:47 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I ordered the Package 1 and added the bulk resin linked elsewhere in the thread. I took the resin out of the cart and it was no charge for shipping--I don't suppose there is some way to add the resin to the order without incurring shipping charges?
Try this link...it's got free shipping:

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...acement/Detail

It's the same amount as the bulk, but on special, and it's bagged so the resin stays fresh longer.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Paul S.
Pro

Received 65 Likes on 35 Posts

Try this link...it's got free shipping:

http://www.glisteningperfectionstore...acement/Detail

It's the same amount as the bulk, but on special, and it's bagged so the resin stays fresh longer.
Yep--that worked. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:31 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Yep--that worked. Thanks.
Thanks for your order...we appreciate your business. It'll ship out tomorrow
Old 02-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 385 Likes on 200 Posts

Hi Moe,....
Well I worked hard this weekend and am surfing the couch today.
Package #2 sold American!
I look forward to trying it out once the outside temp comes up a bit.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Cowhorn
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I use the Mr. Clean de-ionizing system. Each cartridge costs about $20, and I get 7-10 washes per cartridge. Has anyone used both and formed an opinion on one versus the other?
Old 02-08-2010, 03:48 PM
vexed
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Moe

Can you give me an idea of shipping to 96813? UPS ground is fine or any other method that does not kill the deal. Thanks!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:33 PM
porscheman1963
Instructor

I have owned this for about a year and use it for my black bmw and black C4S and love it. Moe is the man !!!
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion