Sponsored by:

Children on drugs alert!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Le Chef
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Children on drugs alert!

Read this and laugh! God knows you would think the parents of this brat would stop them getting their hands on recreational chemicals but it would seem not. Very funny!

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=178501
Old 02-10-2007, 01:07 AM
CosmosC4S
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Le Chef! You just caused me to lower myself in the dumps to read such annoying and idiotic stuff! (funny though, you're right!)
How I wish I could smack that guy in the head....and he got the 1/4 mile times wrong for the C4S.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Holli82
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 22 Posts

Reading this stuff makes me appreciate Rennlist so much more
Old 02-10-2007, 02:39 AM
9974G
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Le Chef
Read this and laugh! God knows you would think the parents of this brat would stop them getting their hands on recreational chemicals but it would seem not. Very funny!

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=178501
That was retarded...but somehow fun to read.

I imagined the C6 driver being a guy with a mullet, wearing a wife-beater/sweat pants/gold chain 'round his neck and white reebok sneakers.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:22 AM
kauai_diver
Straight to Video
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 9974G
I imagined the C6 driver being a guy with a mullet, wearing a wife-beater/sweat pants/gold chain 'round his neck and white reebok sneakers.
What do "wife-beater sweat pants" look like? Can I find them on EBay?
Old 02-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 385 Likes on 200 Posts

Originally Posted by kauai_diver
Kurt -
You can find anything on eBay,....except for love,....for that, you must go to Craig's List !!!
Old 02-10-2007, 12:03 PM
BWELZ
Track Day

If it helps anyone's ego here, I can tell a story that is a little different. As much as I don't like to waste time revving my precious German engine for those cars that have a total value of less than the cost of one of our engines and tires alone.... I once had some fun on the 241 Toll Road from the 91 FWY to the 133 into Laguna Beach. Please note that this route often contains law enforcement personnel...
Anyway, once the adrenaline and the realization that there were not many cars on the road kicked-in (it was truly a surreal moment), the challenge was acceptable. During this series of "runs", there were moments that tested both drivers, but I knew this guy didn't have the confidence that he needed on the last decent (not sure about the % grade) before the 133-241 split. This is where he fell back still at 120+. Interestingly enough, I was never able to see the Corvette model. Never got a chance to see the back, only a portion of the front quarter panel(s) and nose in the rear view mirror. But it was a newer red Vette maybe 2005-2007. I could tell by the headlights.
So, lesson here is that it is not really how fast you car can go, but how well you drive it and when. With that said, I leave you with this, obey all posted speed laws and have some peace knowing that a P- car is more than just the HP rating... Sometimes it helps though! I wonder if the mullet stigma will ever go away for the Vette? I doubt it...

2006 997S with a few mild mods and a few factory options...

Last edited by BWELZ; 02-10-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Lozzy997
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

And they wonder where the Corvette driver stereotypes come from.

Probably not necessary to comment on Thericker as I don't know the guy and his posts speak for themselves, but at least it seems there are some voices of reason on that forum trying to calm him down and describe that the P-car actually goes around corners.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:23 PM
rfedele
Racer

Sad and frightening.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:31 PM
9974G
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by kauai_diver

Oh yeah, you can find them in all colors/sizes on the bay...the Vette dealer loaned me a pair before he would let me test drive one of his C6's. I must say, the proper attire enhanced the driving experience.

Corvette: there are many substitutes.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:43 PM
ChipAZ
Pro

"...I decide we'll make him run like it or not."

Out here in the real West. I've got something that will run at about 1600 fps, that would not entirely "make his day".
Old 02-10-2007, 04:44 PM
adfsouth
Rennlist Member

Moronic mullet ravings I had to stop reading after he used the word "Broham".
Old 02-10-2007, 08:40 PM
RedRocket
Instructor

funny read, what an idiot.

I had a similar experience last night with a new mustang. Two teenagers were behind me at a light on my drive home and the driver kept revving his engine and lurching forward bit by bit. I guessed it was to entice me into racing him. Its a nice two lane twisty highway ahead, about 1.5 miles to my house. my adrenaline got going and then i thought....wtf am i doing...letting some pimply faced kid lure me into a possible ticket. so...i shot off the light, just in time to catch up to a little old lady in the lane next to me driving a small kia at the posted speed limit. i stayed right next to her for the next mile and a half with the pimply teenagers right behind me...no where to go. then i leisurely pulled into my neighborhood....haha.

young kids in fast cars **** me off....i guess its a character flaw of mine. now..if it would have been his parents in the mustang...

Quick Reply: Children on drugs alert!