Sponsored by:

Thumbs up to Porsche of Huntington NY

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 12:37 AM
gpjli2
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Thumbs up to Porsche of Huntington NY

Nice to report a good dealer experience. My thanks to Jason in sales for his counsel and Barry and the Tech staff for their efforts in maintaining a good driving experience with these wonderful cars. I have posted earlier their work in providing diagnostic evaluation of my 06 2CS. Thanks again guys for the time, effort and caring shown here.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:50 AM
agn13
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first post. I highly recommend this dealership. I traded in my 99 Boxster for a 2005 Carrera coupe in December 04 and then traded it this past January for a 2006 Carrera S cab (took delivery in May ahead of schedule). Mark Tuzzolno (sales rep) and Ephraim Likerman (general manager) were both professional and a pleasure to deal with each time. I live in Manhasset, Long Island and go out of my way to use this dealership. I haven't used the service department yet, but I know Barry Rush and Tom Moehringer (he replaced my Boxster's engine - twice!!!) and they are both good guys as well. Fair, friendly, attentive, and no b.s. - one of the top dealer experiences in the NY Metro area.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:27 PM
MichaelL
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have also had very good experience with Porsche of Huntington. Bought the car from Jason. Barry has taken care of service. I have been treated just as well after I bought the car as before. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:07 PM
nyca
Three Wheelin'

Received 716 Likes on 396 Posts

anyone have comments on South Shore porsche, or Legend?
Old 09-23-2006, 09:10 PM
blkc4sny
Instructor

I guess you're lucky, because a lot of posts I have read over the past 3-5 years have not been as kind to either of these P dealers. The best experience I've had is Roslyn Porsche, their Service is tops. To each his own, but neither of these are on my recommended list. Good luck!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:25 PM
SciFrog
Racer

I have had great experiences with the guys in Huntington also.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:12 AM
agn13
AutoX

The parts dept at Roslyn is highly recommended (Renson is tops); as for the sales dept...
I walked into the showroom after stopping at the parts dept just to see if they had the new turbo on the floor. The first thing the salesman says to me after I inquire about whether there is a new turbo on the premises is "no...they are sold out until next year and we are getting 15 thousand over sticker for them". It was nice to be provided with details of their scalping policies right off the bat.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:23 AM
docjackson1
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by agn13
The parts dept at Roslyn is highly recommended (Renson is tops); as for the sales dept...
I walked into the showroom after stopping at the parts dept just to see if they had the new turbo on the floor. The first thing the salesman says to me after I inquire about whether there is a new turbo on the premises is "no...they are sold out until next year and we are getting 15 thousand over sticker for them". It was nice to be provided with details of their scalping policies right off the bat.
you are correct-that is what they told me too. almost all the other ny/nj/pa/ct dealers are getting list, and i can tell you that waiting is 4-5 months, with some rare cars available now. you can draw your own conclusions regarding the sales practices at rosylin. i personally don't like dealerships that screw you when they can.

Quick Reply: Thumbs up to Porsche of Huntington NY