Sponsored by:

Atlanta Porsche Experience/The Mitty

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 10:56 PM
drcheap
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Atlanta Porsche Experience/The Mitty

Porsche is the featured marque of the 2017 Classic Motorsports Mitty, so we're hosting a world-class driving tour to connect the manufacturer’s stunning Porsche Experience Center to Road Atlanta's historic circuit. Thanks to Michelin and Porsche for making this back-road adventure possible.

The tour starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, April 21, with a cars-and-coffee gathering at the Experience Center featuring participants' cars. There, you'll register and receive your goodie bag, which includes a special gift from Porsche. Then join us for a private tour of the Center, including a stroll through the Classic Car Work Shop & Gallery—an exclusive must-see for any Porsche enthusiast. A factory Porsche driver might even join your group, but we won't spoil that surprise here.

At 10:30 a.m. it’s start your engine and buckle your seatbelt, because we’ve got a full slate of exquisite back roads, amazing scenery, and beautiful cars to enjoy. We’ll punctuate the day with lunch at the award-winning Blue Willow Inn, where we’ve arranged for traditional Southern fare to be served.

We'll tackle the best driving roads of the day as we wind closer to Road Atlanta. Your tour registration comes with free entry to the Mitty; once you arrive, you'll be directed to a private car corral located near the Classic Motorsports tent, which serves as the hub of the weekend’s activities.

Spend a few hours watching the best racing in the vintage world, including the Classic RS Cup Porsche race. Then, after you’ve had a chance to rest and relax, you’ll have your turn on track during private parade laps for tour participants. After a farewell dinner, you’re welcome to stay for the rest of the evening, or purchase weekend-long tickets at a discounted rate if you’d like to stay for a few more days.

The big day is April 21, and this tour is limited to just 50 cars. All makes and models are welcome, provided they’re sports, touring, or classic cars. Register today, and mark your calendar for the best drive of your life.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:16 AM
iotapi322
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

link?
Old 03-04-2017, 10:30 AM
kmagnuss
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Sounds awesome... if only I lived closer.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Alan A
Burning Brakes

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by kmagnuss
Sounds awesome... if only I lived closer.
I've driven down to the Mitty 8 of the last 9. I'm pretty sure you aren't much farther than I am.

Links here: https://www.themitty.com/

Quick Reply: Atlanta Porsche Experience/The Mitty