Sponsored by:

Joining the club

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 08:22 PM
EstorilM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 911mhawk
Nice, one more in the area I see! I was picking up some parts at Barrier/AN when that black 959 was in for service and noticed it too. We are fortunate to have a great tuner in the backyard!
I haven't had much experience with them, besides looking at cars to buy. I did take my 996 to Cantrell to get the gt2 slave upgrade done though. Their shop is like heaven for me.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:22 PM
EstorilM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Road King
wow, spectacular (and relatively rare) color! Congrats!
Thank you! I got lucky with this find.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:08 PM
911mhawk
Rennlist Member

Received 175 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by EstorilM
I haven't had much experience with them, besides looking at cars to buy. I did take my 996 to Cantrell to get the gt2 slave upgrade done though. Their shop is like heaven for me.
There's always some great rides there, I had them do an alignment for me last fall that transformed the car in corners. Look at some of my other posts and PM me if you have any questions. I've had an education on these beyond my expectations in the past year, some great, some expensive, but all well worth it.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:53 PM
EstorilM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 911mhawk
There's always some great rides there, I had them do an alignment for me last fall that transformed the car in corners. Look at some of my other posts and PM me if you have any questions. I've had an education on these beyond my expectations in the past year, some great, some expensive, but all well worth it.

Will do! Thank you. I am sure I will have plenty of questions.

Quick Reply: Joining the club