Sponsored by:

Crusing engine RPM -

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 05:55 AM
"02996ttx50
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by wross996tt
Not quite...I know guys like Kevin, jpflip, Loren to name a few actually DO know what they speak of. Some on the other hand...LOL
so the implication is that i know nothing? clearly that's what you're saying tacitly, but haven't the ***** for some reason to just say? cat got your ***** AND tongue?!
c'mon man spit it out? what might your problem be? summer heat getting to ya??! it's a rhetorical question no need to get your back up though i trust it will

you don't particularly care for ME or is it NOT personal? lol it's just my always inane and never helpful contributions here. that must be it LOL, but why don't you have to the ***** to say that? so you "intimated" it, meekly. no problem, i read between your lines. a dig at me was unnecessary whether couched as you did and have been recently and they are incredibly timid as i've always assumed you were a guy. be more direct would you please in your implied criticisms of my contributions, which you haven't had the courage to muster. or rather if you DO in fact have some grievance with me personally? then take it to PM, or at least be man enough to affront me directly rather than sneak little innuendoes into your replies that have either been directed to me or in reference to my posting. you do still have the ***** to to own that i would hope.

but yah, i get it. i've learned a lot, and share what i can and like a broken clock am right at least twice a day. but i've been around a long while too. i actually remember when you were helpful LOL now you just disdain others advice whether reasonable or not, and tell them to get a durametric LOL. wross, it's ALL internet conjecture as you know, sure, some more learned than others, but a guy such as myself that has replaced a few accumulators and a myriad number of other items on two cars over 7 years, well, i feel equipped to be able to offer some fairly reasonable advice that could well save someone so diagnosis time.

but whatever, we all burn out. you're entitled to no longer be helpful if this bothers you? get a durametric and read the codes.

Quick Reply: Crusing engine RPM -