Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 10:38 AM
T2
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 199 Likes on 48 Posts
Default PCCB Kit For Sale at Dealer

Gents,

I looked and searched and thought someone has posted a link to a parts dealer who has a set of 996 Turbo front PCCB rotors and calipers on the shelf they are looking to get rid of - can anyone point me there - my searches came up nil.

Thanks!!

T2
Old 06-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Macster
Race Director

Received 246 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by T2
Gents,

I looked and searched and thought someone has posted a link to a parts dealer who has a set of 996 Turbo front PCCB rotors and calipers on the shelf they are looking to get rid of - can anyone point me there - my searches came up nil.

Thanks!!

T2
I remembered something similar and remembered even toying with the idea of buying the set up, but only briefly until the realization sunk in as to the size of the check I'd have to write. However, I did a search using 'pccb' and searching in the body of the posts and went back 6 months in the 996 Turbo forum and didn't find anything.

I vaguely recall it was a post in a thread about something else, maybe someone asking about a Turbo with an eye towards purchasing one.

Maybe it was in the 996 Forum (?). Often times I see posts of 996 Turbos there, but I can't take the time to search there now, though.

Sincerely,

Macster.

Quick Reply: PCCB Kit For Sale at Dealer