Sponsored by:

How do you sync the friggin key???

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Paul 996
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi Ken,

Good talking with you today. How did you make out on this? Still can't believe that the dealer is trying to rake you over the coals on something like this!
Old 03-26-2008, 02:55 PM
datax
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul 996
Hi Ken,

Good talking with you today. How did you make out on this? Still can't believe that the dealer is trying to rake you over the coals on something like this!
UPDATE:

Car has been in dealer for over a week now. They have been in touch with Porsche NA and the final decision is Porsche will cover most of the cost. All I have to pay is $125. I'm quite glad that it's not over $700 anymore. Also, I ordered a new key from HBL just to build a good relation and make the fact that I still buy stuff from them.

All of this has been new and quite a learning experience for me, i.e, you gotta make sure all the keys that come with the car work because if any of them need any reprogrammings, you have to have all the keys or you gotta pay for the new security system. **** happens but DO NOT lose the keys!

Now finally, I'll get to work on a new differential since car can now be started.

Quick Reply: How do you sync the friggin key???