Sponsored by:

Das Renn Treffen Coral Gables Fl.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 11:22 AM
ZuffenZeus
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,673 Likes on 923 Posts

Originally Posted by m3driver
Will you punch that person In the face? If the answer is no, don't bother asking the question
You think punching a lady in the face is the gentleman thing to do M3? I'm sure if you're honest, you'd admit that's even below your standards.

Now on the other hand, if it's one of those mean mixed martial arts women that can bench press more than 300 lbs and can split a stack of cinder blocks in half with one chop, then more power to you champ! ha!
Old 02-28-2017, 01:49 PM
Dpazos
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rolex11
Thanks for the visual (close-up even) b3freak, I lack any and all photoshop skills....

If it's his daughter? How sad that she laughs at her own father Porsche. She's scarred for life.
Originally Posted by rolex11
Dpazos,

Is it just me or is that little girl laughing at your car. Looks like she's thinking, "I'll never date or marry a guy who drives a POS 996. Get a real Porsche"
She is one of my daughters and knows that a real Porsche is a 930 turbo and everything else is just on the journey to get there. She is a happy kid.

The whole family had a great time checking out all the cars old and new and meeting Magnus who is always such a nice guy.

Although I was disappointed to have been sent to far away 996land, It was a fun day, and I don't regret in any way having attended or supported the event. It goes to a good charitable cause and it is a thankless job to be one of the organizers. Im sure they will have learned many things from this year and next year will be an improved.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:01 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 314 Likes on 202 Posts

Hello? Do I want to punch somebody? No - I never had that thought. I am just curious.

Magnus was so very cool! I met him at the Biltmore event Friday night and then he kindly autographed a hat for me on Sunday. (good thing he did or I might have punched him - BWHAHAHAHahahahahah)
Old 02-28-2017, 03:39 PM
m3driver
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by b3freak
You think punching a lady in the face is the gentleman thing to do M3? I'm sure if you're honest, you'd admit that's even below your standards.

Now on the other hand, if it's one of those mean mixed martial arts women that can bench press more than 300 lbs and can split a stack of cinder blocks in half with one chop, then more power to you champ! ha!
I wasn't suggesting punching a women in the face, I was suggesting punching the one that told them to put the 996's in the back. Unless of course that's a women too. If that's the case, you already have your answer...the problem is a women planned the event
Old 02-28-2017, 05:21 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 314 Likes on 202 Posts

...the problem is a women planned the event

Yeah, but some guy (I have 3 on my list of suspects) told her 996/997 are not show-worthy.

We do want to find out who steered her that way so we can go do donuts in his front yard or maybe toss a pregnant possum in his car

Quick Reply: Das Renn Treffen Coral Gables Fl.